Part 14: Um.... Who are you?

Ariana's Pov

 My eyes fluttered open to see, Selena, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Liam, Eleanor and ? Some blond boy had his hand on my hand and red puffy eyes, He was really cute. They all gasped by looking at me.

I looked at the boy with dirty blond hair and he suddenly said,"Oh my god Ariana!" with a small smile, I then recognized the voice that I remember hearing someday.

I looked at him confused and politely asked," Excuse me but who are you?" 

He said,"Niall. Don't you remember me?" I did'nt know who he was.

I shook my head slowly and alot of tears escaped his eyes and he ran out while Harry chased after him."Did I do something wrong?" I asked and looked at Selena. She responded,"No, but you don't remember him?"

"Im sorry but no?" I said still confused.

Louis went out to talk to the doctor while the rest of the girls and boys changed the subject by asking me how i felt.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's Pov

I ran out crying, how did she not know me and know the rest? I stopped and sat down in a chair. While I heard Harry say,"Are you okay mate?"

I shook my head and after what seemed like 10 minutes I saw Louis.

Lou:Niall, the doctor told me why she doesn't know you." I paid attention to see what he would say next,"She said Ariana was one with a wierd case that she forgot about one person she had the most amazing times of her life.. Also she said she will remember you again between 1 to 30 days." He said with a small smile.

I stood uo whiping my tears away to go back to see her.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------______________________________________________________________________________________- THANKS For reading!