Part 2: Confession and Movie with Niall

Selena's POV.

While we were in the car we blasted out the radio while Call Me Maybe was on. I turned it down and Ariana shrieked, " HEY! I WAAS LISTENING TO THAT!"

"Yeah i know. So do you like any of the guys?" I smirked at her, knowing the truth.

She looked down at her Pink Heels and blushed " No," she said.

" Liarrrrrrrrrr!!!" I slurred, making her blush. Ariana sighed deeply, and admitted the truth. "Fine, I like Niall! There! I said it." I giggled at her and shook my head. "I knew It!"

Ariana's POV

It was f

From Niall 

                On my way to your apartment.

To Niall

         Aww no need i can drive over

From Niall

           You will never drive when youre with me ;)

To Niall

             Aww thanks

  From Niall

             No Problem

 I turned off my iPhone and in the mean time while I waited for Niall, I scrolled through Instagram, occasionally following people. Five minutes later, Niall came. He escorted me to his car and opened the door for me, like a gentleman. 

"Thank you," I quietly spoke and flashed him a small smile.

"No problem, love." He smiled back and I blushed at what he said.

--------------=-----------------------CAR RIDE---------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

We got to the movies and I bought a lot a snacks. Ari laughed at me at how many snacks I had gotten.

"So Ariana, what movie do you want to see?" I asked her.

"Hmm... you pick. "Said Ariana, unable to decide at the various amounts of movies. I don't blame her.

I chose the Notebook even though its from 2004. I bought the tickets, and we went into the movie theater room. While it almost was in the middle of the movie, Ari's head was on my shoulder. Haha She looked so cute. Wait, am I falling in Love? Or is this just a crush?

 Almost at the end we stared at eachother then she gave me a funny look while I gazed straight into her big brown gorgeous eyes. "What " she asked then giggled.

"It's ... just that... you look so beautiful'" I said I..I cant believe i said that.. She Looked down and blushed. I lifted her chin up so she could look at me straight in the eyes. Then, not thinking, I kissed her cheek...