Part 7:Im Torn

Ariana's Pov

It's been past 6 months dating Niall and every time I kissed him I felt that spark and i never took off the promise ring he gave me. Since Victorious ended they gave me 5 months off until I had to start touring and filming my new show Sam&Cat. I decided to bake Niall some chocolate cupcakes and take them to him by surprise. I texted Louis to make sure Niall was there.

To:Louis

Hey Lou! Is niall there?

xoxo-Ari

From:Louis

He is! WHY?! -LOU

To:LouisLovesCarrots

Well Im making a surprise for Niall by bringing him cupcakes since he loves them. Oh and I have something for you too! But dont tell Niall im coming:)

From:Louis

OKAY! OOOH WHAT IS IT????!!?!?!

To:Louis

Not telling :p

From:Louis

Ergg... Fine..

I took a shower and put on a pink shirt with some skinny jeans. I got to there house in 10 minutes. I texted louis to open the door so Niall wouldnt. He Opened it.

"Hey Louis!" I greeted.

"Hey Ari!" Louis greeted back.

"I brought you carrots!" I said to him, and gave him the bag of carrots from my bag.

"AGHH!!! YAYAYAYA" he said then he gave me a hug and i giggled.

"So where is Niall?" I asked.

"He is upstairs in his flat. Some intervievers came to interview him!" He said, losing interest in our convo and getting distracted by the eight carrots.

"Okay!" I said.

I ran upstairs while holding the tray and i slightly opened the door when i saw.. Niall Kissing a Blond Interviewer/reporter!

I let out a squeel.
Niall jumped in surprise and said, "ARI! Its not what it looks like!!!!!" 

There was a smirk on the blond chicks face and i didnt  know wheter or not to believe him.

I was crying and i never cry!And i let the cupcakes fall and threw my promise ring at him. I ran downstairs and he followed me screaming my name and crying while Louis and the rest of the boys were asking what happened, I didnt bother to answer. Instead of going in my car I decided to run. I could hear his footsteps behind me, fading faster and faster.

Nialls Pov

I was having an Interview with some blond reporter. She asked me questions then we finished it. I was going to shake her hand when suddenly she kissed me. I tried to get away but she had me real tight! Thats when Ariana came in and she let out a squeel! Thats when the interview chick loosened up and let go. I said," ARI! Its not what is looks like!!!!!" She let go of a tray she was holding and threw off the promise ring i gave her 6 months ago that she never took off. She started crying and ran outside and i followed her. She never cried! She ran so fast that i had to stop at the fiftth block and she outrunned me. I went back home with my eyes puffy red.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Zayn asked.

"T-The Interviewer started kissing me when Ariana came in and she thought i was cheating on her.... and i was trying to tell her but she out runned me." i said while crying.