Part 13:Please tell me you are lying..

Selena's Pov.

I was in my room sleeping, Yes i live with the boys now, and i got a call and it was 3:05 am. Ugh who could be disturbing at this time?

I answered,"Hello?" I said in a groggy voice.

They sniffled and said,"Selena, Im in the hospital," I froze and knew it was Niall.

""W-why? What Happened?" I stuttered.

"*CRYING SO LOUD* Ariana tried to commit s-s-suicide..*SOBBING*"Niall said,,I didnt not believe what my ears heared.

Sel:What?ohmigodd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOnnna get a flight. Text me on updates. BYe.

I couldnt believe My BFF tried to commit suicide. I was sobbing. I decided to go get a cup of water.

Zayn's POV

I couldnt sleep since i felt something was going to happen but i shrugged it off. It was 3:04 in the morning and i went to go get a drink. I sat down and heard some sobbing coming my way and i saw Selena.

Z:Why are you cryin love?

S:I-its Ariana....She She tried to commit suicide!

Z:WHat?

S:Yes!

Z:Oh my gosh we should go,

She nodded and i  went up stairs to call all the boys and Eleanor. Once they were all in the living room they were arguing but then they saw Selena crying.]

Eleanor:What happened.

Zayn:it's Ariana.

Louis Eyes went wide looking like he knew something.

Lou:What about her?

Louis said while Harry comforted Selena.

I started getting teary eyed and said,"She-She-she,"  I stuttered,"She-She tried to commit suicide." I said and all of the boys stood up and said,"WHAT?"

Louis:No No your lying! Please tell me your lying?" 

Zayn:We wish we could...

Selena:I**sniffles** I dont know about you guys but i'm going to see Ariana...Later" She said while she was about to go out the door.

All of us:We are coming too.

Then we headed to the airport and bough 6 tickets to Mullingar.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with Niall:Niall's Pov

I cried all the way. Why do i have to be so stupid. First of all she called herself worthless in the note and then she tried to kill herself.Then i finally understood the note:The only day you will see me again is up there. I shouldve thought of this later. An hour had passed and the nurse came to me. I stood up.

Nurse:If you would have been one second later i believe she wouldnt have made it. But, I'm sorry to say she is in a coma due to lost of oxygen. And we found a few cuts on her abdomen. If you would like you may see her.

I was crying and nodded. I walked in the door and saw her there...My poor little princesss.. I said this in her ear," I love you Ariana. This is all my fault. I know you don't love me anymore but I do" Then i saw her whimpering. If only, If only i knew what she was dreaming..

Ariana's Pov.

I was in a pink world. When suddenly i heard a boy voice talking and i looked everywhere but didnt find nobody. The voice said,"I love you Ariana. This is all my fault. I know you don't love me anymore but I do." . Then his voice came back,"' I know you won't believe me or let me explain to you when you wake up but the truth **sniffles** is I was drunk...And I will always love you." Who was he? How did he know my name? 

Do I know him?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :)