24

"Ocus? oh my god, Ocus! you woke up!" you opened your eyes to find yourself in a hospital bed, "whe- where am I?" suddenly everything kicked in and you jumped out of the bed, only to be pulled back by cords. "what is going on?" you frantically pulled at the cords, but was quickly restrained by nurses. then you saw him, your father. alive. what was going on? "Ocus I know this is confusing, but please sit down so I can explain.

you relentlessly complied and sat on the bed. "after your mother and her boyfriend's horrible deaths, we found your body unconscious not far from the stairs. you have been in a coma for 8 years." you shrunk in horror. everything was... a dream? but it felt so real, it was the life you wanted. "we know why you killed them Ocus, it's okay now, you're gonna be okay. " you began thrashing around, screaming and hitting the nurses. "put me back, this is just a dream, I have to go back!" you felt a sharp poke on your thigh as everything faded out. 

"I will always find you, I promise." 

~~~~

HEY GUYS!! this is the end of this story.............

IM JUST KIDDING XD! 

I cannot leave this on this note for my own sanity, therefore, expect plenty of episodes in the coming days. I hope everyone is being safe and smart during this hard time! quarantine is driving me. and I'm sure everyone else, crazy. Illinois has until April 30th, fingers crossed, as long as everyone does what they should. sending healing energy to everyone's way!!