10

you heard the bathroom door open as the girl walked out, wearing only the pink towel you gave her. she looked so much better clean. you handed her the tooth brush and she entered the bathroom again. you decided to put away your clothes, folding Jacks as well.

when the girl came back out, you could see her face was no longer covered by her hair. instead her hair was slicked back due to being soaked, it was long and black. her eyes were a light blue and she had light freckles across her face, her lips were a rose tint and she had chubby cheeks for such a skinny girl.

Jeff sure has a good taste in girls huh. you grabbed a pair of your clothes and handed it to her. "there's also a hair dryer in there, i can help you with it if you need." she nodded and headed in, changing quickly.

"i didn't have many outfits that were too revealing

"i didn't have many outfits that were too revealing." she smiled. she raised her hands, handing you a hair dryer and brush. you laughed and she took a seat on your bed. you plugged the hair dryer in and began brushing and drying her hair. it was so healthy even for being so ratted and dirty before. you styled her hair to help keep it out of her face. after you finished she went to the mirror and checked. you saw her running out of the bathroom as she yanked you into a unexpected hug. "thank you." she squealed. you laughed as you hugged her back. 

"think of me as a older sister, ill always be here to protect you and help you. i know how scary it can be living here." she pulled away and smiled, tears were in her eyes. "i always wanted a sister, heck even a family." you gave her a sad smile. "you will find a family here, though we may not look like it or act like it, we are family and protect each other." 

"now lets head back down to Jeff, i wanna see where he's making you sleep." she giggled as you two head downstairs, she had a arm grasping the back of your shirt. you found Jeff laying on the couch. he sat up as you approached. "woah, didn't think you were actually attractive." she scrunched her nose at him. "where are you having her sleep?"

he thought for a second. "I've been making her sleep in the basement cages, but i suppose that won't do anymore." you scowled at him. "we have plenty of spare rooms here, i'll find her one and we'll go shopping for clothes and furniture. i'm the most human looking of us all anyway." 

he rolled his eyes as he plopped back down on the couch. "i'll let you pick what floor you want your room on, then ill help you find a empty room." she nodded and you two head up the stairs. "me and Jeff share a floor, that might be most convienent for you." she nodded. 

"do you want a room close to me or Jeff?" she thought for a second. "one closer to you but easy to reach Jeff's room." you nodded, that should be simple, there was a vacant room one door down from you and across from Jeff's.

you opened the door but quickly recoiled back, coughing at the amount of dust. it was a fairly big room, thought it had no bathroom of its own but it had a large window and a large closet. you reminded yourself to have one of the maids clean it while you and the girl were shopping. 

"hey, i never got your name." she looked down at her feet. "i'm Ocus." you said trying to get her to open up. "i'm uh, Roli." "that's a cute name." she just kept her head down, odd. 

you shook it off, finding one of the maids. they were kidnapped humans but had gotten used to everyone here by now. "can you clean up the vacant room across from Jeff's on floor 6?" she nodded and you and Roli head out to the garage to grab a car. 

"hop in" you chose a purple Tesla, grabbing one of the spare credit cards. you two head to the nearest mall. it didn't take long even though the mansion was a few good minutes from any towns. you gave her the card and let her buy whatever as you waited in the car. 

*~* 

about a couple hours after you'd been waiting, you looked up to see Roni walking towards the car with at at least 12 bags stuffed onto your small arms. the bags seemed almost overflowing,  but she was so happy you didn't care how much she spent, it wasn't your money anyway. 

"i kinda went overboard. i ordered furniture and they said they will ship it." your heart stopped. "Roni what address did you give them?" she thought for a minute. "it was the address of some random abandoned house i saw on the way here when Jeff kidnapped me. its a little while away from the mansion but i'm sure we have a vehicle big enough to carry everything." you let out your breath, not realizing you were holding it. 

The drive home was uneventful, once home you helped Roni carry her bags to her room. she laid her bags on the now clean floor. "we can get paints tomorrow." she nodded as you head back into your room. she didn't have a bed right now but you were almost positive she'd sleep in Jeff's bed with him. 

you changed into pajamas after a quick shower and hopped into bed. your room was one of your favorite places in the mansion. you customized it for months after arriving. the walls were all light grey besides one that was a dark orange. their was a very expensive chandelier in the middle of your room, even though you only used your led lights that were strung around your room. 

your bedding was a orange pattern that matched the wall, it was memory foam and heated with some of the softest blankets you've ever felt. you had two oil diffusers and a wax warmer that kept your room smelling good. your floors were dark hard wood and had a few matching orange rugs. you had plants in a few places in your room, some hung from the ceiling, while others laid on your floor or window seal. you had a small cactus on your nightstand next to your alarm and phone charger. you had a tv in front of your bed and a large dresser under neath that matched your bed frame. 

your closet was one of the biggest in the house and had more clothes than a store. you had tons of designer clothes and shoes, you never really favored hand backs though. you had a stand up mirror that had a white frame that stood on your floor leaning against a corer, it had vines around it with small string lights strung though the vines. 

you had a white bean bag in the corner next to your mirror that had a small white stuffed buny laying on it. Slender had given it to you when you first arrived. in the corner across from that, had a stand up jewelry holder that held some of the most expensive jewelry around. 

you  never really knew why slender spoiled you so much, maybe because he considered you his kid? you felt bad at first about all the money he spent on you until you realized money would never be a problem around here. 

you let yourself go to sleep, mentally planning your outfit for your date tomorrow.