14

you couldn't stomach it, you ran to your bathroom and puked into the trashcan. you ran back and slammed the computer shut and slid it it under your mattress. you grabbed your key for the silver box and the flash drive and head over to your dresser.

you unlocked the box and winced at the ring sitting inside, waiting to be worn. you tossed the flash drive in and locked it, hiding your key under the floor board under your bed once again. you could feel your whole body shaking, was it in pure disgust or horror?

how could someone heal from that? how could she still sleep at night? no wonder she had such horrible nightmares every night. You head down the hallway not sure what to do now. how could any human do that to another human? how could he do that when he claims he is in love with her? she never did anything to him, she seemed so innocent at the beginning.

each album showed her mentally draining day by day, until she had fully given up. But how did she get into business with Lucifer then? you still had so many unanswered questions, but if you knew you wouldn't get those answers. then an idea hit you.

Ocus' POV

you, boss, and Lilith sat and told each other stories of your very different lives all night. Lucifer caught a liking to Jeff the most, he said Jeff reminded him of himself in some ways. You never mentioned EJ, you didn't need boss going full papa bear and going after him. it wasn't really his fault anyway, he didn't know and never would know why what he did caused you to react so much.

you called it a night and head to your room, tossing on some grey sweatpants and a black tank top. you kept your pink elephant socks on though. you took some of the pills Slender gave you and let yourself drift into a peaceful sleep for once.

*~*

you woke up without being awaken by terrors for once. you felt fully rested as you hopped out of bed, changing into one of the outfits you brought.

you head down the lobby and found boss alone eating lunch, huh you must've overslept. you took a seat next to him on the couch and began tuning into the news that was broadcasted on the tv. Boss always watched human news to keep updated on what was happening and mostly to just kill his boredom. he says humans always amaze him.

"- there seems to be interesting claims from a business man in Porterville. he claims he has finally busted the 'Creepypasta' conspiracy." you jumped up from your seat, could this be the man from the hotel? but he was in the mansion as our prisoner! "I recently had a couple pastas stay in my hotel, they kidnapped me and took me to their mansion here all of the pastas live.

I found my way out after a few failed attempts and have memorized the whole setup of where the house is and where everyone is in the house." you ran to your room as you grabbed your clothes, shoving them into your bag. you double checked the room, making sure you had everything before racing out of the room.

"i need to go back and help them." you quickly spat out before heading out the door.

*~*

You ran into the mansion, nearly knocking into a random pasta. "wheres slender?" strangled red looked at you and shrugged. you rolled your eyes and head to his office. you entered the room without knocking as always, except this time Slender smacked you across the wall with one of this tentacles. you felt the wind get knocked out of you as you smacked against the wall. "who dare enter my room without knocking? do you have a death wish?" you heard Slender's voice boom through the room. he turned around as you watched his face turn from rage to pure worry.

"child why are you back so early? and why are you back so early??" you struggled to get up, slender took notice and helped you up. he picked you up with his tentacles and sat you on the bean bag chair you love so much.

"i saw the man on the news exploiting the pastas mansion, i knew i had to come back and help." you struggled to get a full sentence out through the pain flowing through your body. had he broken something during his rage?

"i didn't want you caught up in this, let alone in this realm for this. you are his main target right now and we needed you to be oblivious to everything so you wouldn't get hurt. go to EJ and have him check you out." you rolled your eyes, the last thing you needed was EJ making fun of you for scaring Slender. you made your way to EJ's lab in the basement, walking as slowly as you could to drag out time. 

you eventually found yourself in front of EJ's lab where he spends a good portion of his time. you knocked and waited a few seconds, no answer. you turned around about to head up the stairs to his room when the door swung open, catching you by surprise. "what is it?" EJ's voice was more raspy than usual. "Slender sent me to come get checked up, something about possible broken ribs." EJ opened the door more ushering you to the table. 

he took a few x-rays, and sent you on your way. he avoided "eye contact" as best he could and wouldn't talk unless telling you to turn for the camera. he wouldn't call it a camera though, he called it the 'x-rayer'. you shrugged it off and head to your room. you laid on your bed, deciding if you should nap. you decided you had nothing else better to do and got up to grab Slender's pills from your bag, only they weren't there. shit. well it was too late to head to the under world so looks like you'd have to deal with a nightmare or two until you can get them back. 

"where am i?" you looked around to see yourself in a line, chained to the person in front of you. there was a endless line in front of you and a few demon looking people were roaming around talking to the people. they looked miserable, some had injuries like stab wounds, gun shots, etc. you didn't even want to imagine how you looked. you shook off the horrid memory and tried to get the attention of one of the free roaming people. 

"excuse me, but where am i?" one of the roaming people stopped at your question, "well you're in hell silly. I'm Lilith." hell? but, you were too young to be dead. and why were you in hell? you hadn't done anything bad. "why am i here? i didn't do anything wrong." the demonic girl giggled. "well you obviously did something wrong to end up here, what's your name?" the girl looked down at a clipboard. "(first name, last name)". "huh, (name) seems boss wants you in the 7th level." you gave her a confused look, 7th level? "what doe-" you couldn't even finish your sentence before you were transported to a dark room. 

"hello?" you called out into the empty room, your voice echoing back at you. suddenly you saw a man walking towards you, "from what I've seen, you have no memory of anything prior to the shock therapy." you blinked at him confused. shock therapy? "therefore your punishment is simple, i'm going to bring back all your memory and you will have to relive each nightmare every time you close your eyes. you'll feel every heartbreak, fear, horror, everything." you shook your head at him.

this had to be a misunderstanding. "i didn't do anything wrong, please." you didn't deserve to be here. if anything that mad man deserved to be here. "you killed your whole family (name)." no, NO, NO, it couldn't be true. you wouldn't do that.