11

you watched as the man walked down the stairs, god how you hated that noise. he knelt in front of you and yanked the duct tape off your mouth as you winced at the pain. "I've decided to give you a little tour of the basement." you just stared at him as he unchained your ankles and wrists. you stood up, not having the energy to even try to run away let alone walk away.

he guided you through the basement, why was he doing this? "this is where i keep all my guns, now as you can tell i chained you far away from them." he laughed as he moved onto more parts of the basement. eventually the tour ended and you were chained back to the ground, he pulled out a blanket though and laid in on you as you laid down. you were so mentally and physically exhausted you just wanted to sleep forever.

"good night buttercup, sleep tight. we have a big day tomorrow." what could he have meant by that? you didn't even care right now, you just wanted to go to bed.

you woke up in a good mood despite your dream. you head to the bathroom to start doing your makeup and hair. it was around 1 pm so getting ready now wouldn't hurt.

you threw on a simple dress and tossed on some heels

you threw on a simple dress and tossed on some heels. by now it was about 3:30, you decided to go see what everyone was up to before finding Smile. you head to the third floor living room and saw quite a few pastas lounging around, Slender must not have many pastas out working today. you sat in your usual spot, accompanied by EJ. 

Smile wasn't down here though, he must be getting ready. "why are you all dressed up." EJ seemed upset about something. "I've got a date." EJ rolled his eyes, stopping himself from saying more. You watched as he got up and walked out of the room, Seed Eater following close behind.

you sighed as you laid on the couch watching BEN scroll through cartoons, finally deciding on Looney Tunes. you decided that Smile would make his rounds to down here looking for you when he's ready, so staying in one stop was best. you watched as the farmer tried once again to shoot the rabbit, but was yet again fooled. you laughed at the dumb cartoon, god how long it'd been since you last watched this.

"ha! i beat you!" you yelled as you grabbed the remote for the tv before your brother. he scowled at you, accepting his defeat. "please don't choose something dumb (name)." you tuned your brothers whining out as you turned on Looney Tunes, you settled on the couch. you squeezed your white bunny in your arms as you stared in awe at the tv. 

even as you two grew older, you always raced to the tv and every time you won you would always play that channel. no matter how predictable each episode was, it was always entertaining to you. 

you heard a whistle behind you, you turned around to see no other than Smiley. "you look beautiful." you stood up and walked to him as he twirled you around. you giggled as he led you to the garage. you could hear EJ's voice behind you, but you were far too away to make out any words. oh well. 

Jack's POV

you watched her walk out of the room as you got up to leave, anger hung around you. you were about to leave when someone tapped your shoulder. "are you okay?" Jane was behind you, her voice almost whispering. "why the hell would i be okay? This is bullshit." you yelled as you stormed out of the room. you head to the lobby as Sally was walking in with Jeff. you walked right past them as you head out to take your anger out. 

you head to a nearby town and walked into a blue house with a cherry tree out front. the house seemed empty, you decided to further explore the house for any victims. sure enough, you saw a man sitting at a desk, he had in headphones as he watched something on his computer. he was facing away from you as you approached him. you were about to stab him with your scalpel when something horrifying caught your eye. 

Ocus' POV

Smiley had taken you to a fancy resturant, it seemed empty. "i rented out the whole resturant so we could be in peace." you smiled at his thoughtfulness. he led you to a table as you two sat down. 

*~* 

the date went by pretty fast, you two talked of memories in the mansion, neither of you mentioning your past life. you were thankful for a break from your life. though Smiley was sweet and considerate, you didn't know if he was what you wanted. you two head back home after a while, Smiley insisted on paying. 

you got out of the car and head to your room to shower and change into more comfortable clothes. after showering you got dressed and brushed your teeth. you began packing for your trip down under tomorrow. you only planned on being gone a couple days, so you packed lightly. 

Jack's POV

were your eyes playing tricks on you? you could've swore the girl on the computer screen was Ocus, but she seems... different? you couldn't kill this man, he knew something you didn't. you needed that flash drive though. you decided knocking him out and stealing the computer and flash drive would give you time to find out the truth and best solution for what to do with this man. 

you grabbed one of the vases behind the man and wacked him upside the head, you watched his body slump to the ground. you quickly grabbed the computer and flash drive and ran out of the house. 

*~* 

you sat at your desk, contemplating watching what was on the flash drive. if it were Ocus, it was obviously something she has hid this whole time. so she must not want anyone knowing this. Screw it, what did you have left to lose. you watched the computer light up as you pressed the power button. you slid the mouse over to files, many albums popped up. each labeled a different date. you clicked the first one as the screen lit up with the mans face, adjusting the camera. you clicked play as you watched him fixate the camera for a few seconds. 

eventually he stepped away, revealing a body laying on the ground.