9

after yours and BEN's patrol, you decided to cook dinner for the pastas. you guys hadn't had a sit down together dinner in months, and you felt like you needed to feel that feeling again. you made sure to accommodate to everyone's food desires, EJ got kidneys, LJ got sweets, hoodie and Masky got cheesecake, Toby got waffles, etc. 

you announced to the mansion that dinner was finally finished after two hours of cooking. the table was already cleared off since no one ever sat there. the dining room was one of the biggest rooms, next to the meeting room. since every pasta had to fit in one room, slender made sure it had plenty of space for all the pastas and more. 

Judge Angels and Bloody Painter were one of the first to come down, followed by Nurse Ann and Strangled Red. you watched as more pastas came and got food, finding their seats at the dining table. you grabbed some food for yourself and found your seat. slender assigned seats for everyone when each proxy came. you were seated between BEN and Skintaker. 

Jack's POV

who in their right mind who cook a dinner for all the pastas? whoever it was must've spent hours cooking to everyone's needs. you grabbed a plate and scanned the kitchen for kidneys, your eyes catching on them quickly. you placed a few on your plate, fresh. you head to your seat between Nurse Ann and Hobo Heart. 

you saw Ocus wearing a apron around her waist. so it was her huh. you watched as she walked to each pasta checking up on them, who knew she was caring. you ate your kindey's watching her head to the kitchen to grab some food. she came back with a plate of pasta and took her seat. 

the evening was actually pretty fun, everyone spent hours around the table trading stories and telling jokes. who knew a mansion of psychotic, horrifying, murderous, dead, creatures could be like a family at times. 

you saw Jane wasn't here, assuming she was still banned for the week for trying to set Jeff on fire. Jeff just sat in his seat, chomping away happily at his 7th plate of sushi. you noticed an unknown person, sitting near Jeff. she seemed jumpy and ate only small nibbles of her burger. her hair was a ratted mess and she seemed dirty. must be another one of Jeff's victims, though usually he never let them socialize with other pastas. you'd have to ask about that later. 

Ocus' POV
you quickly took notice of a girl next to Jeff, you couldn't remember her face. you went up to and, she jumped at your arrival. her eyes blankly stared at you, "i'm so sorry to bother you but i always try cooking to everyone's needs and i didn't know Jeff was going to bring a guest, is this food alright?" 

she nodded quickly before dropping her head back down to her food. you made your way to the side of Jeff she wasn't on. sitting in the vacant seat, "so who's this girl?" 

"wha- who?" he talked through a mouthful of sushi. "the girl next to you idiot, shes obviously new." he looked over at the girl then back at you. "oh her? i originally kidnapped her to kill her here but i took a little bit of a liking to her. so i figured i'd just let her roam around here until i find a use for her." you smiled as he took another bite of his food. "awe does little Jeffy have a girlfrienddd" you drug out the last work as you pinched his cheeks. 

"no 'Jeffy' doesn't have girlfriend, shes simply a pet." you rolled your eyes. "you couldn't have even properly cleaned her up? she looks like you just dragged her off the streets." 

"well i'm not used to keeping people longer than a day, i assumed she'd ask a girl around here eventually for stuff but she seems too shy." you looked over at her, she looked a mess. "i'll help her." Jeff gave you a surprised look, pausing mid bite. "since when did our little Ocus become so caring?" you shrugged. "i always wanted a sister, and if you plan on keeping her around maybe she can act as one. since heaven knows none of these pastas around here care about family relationships." 

you watched as Jeff sighed, leaning over whispering something in her ear. she whispered back but quickly stopped herself as she looked up at you. was she scared of you? you had to admit, if you were just a human you'd be terrified at what you saw before you. 

you got up from your seat and began heading to your room with her following close behind. she almost reminded you of a duckling. you laughed at that thought, but quickly stopped yourself not wanting to scare her. 

you two reached your room and you opened the door for her, she wearily entered, cautious of you. "there's a bathroom in there, along with brushes, perfumes, lotions, you name it. i'll grab you a toothbrush while you're showering. take as long as you need to, i'll also grab you some clothes to change into." she nodded as you head out of the room, locking the door for safe measures. 

as you head into the laundry room, you noticed yours and jacks clothes in a basket by the dryer. there was a note on it but you simply grabbed the spare toothbrush and basket and head back into your room. you could hear the water running as you grabbed the note. "seems you forgot you had these washing, no worries! i finished washing and drying for you! ~ DS"

you smiled at the name. you had never really had an interest in him, let alone any pasta when you first arrived. EJ was the only pasta you took a liking to like that ad after that ended badly you decided to just stay single.

maybe it was time to finally try again?