15

"maybe this will help you remember what really happened the day you were kidnapped." he waved a hand over your face as you were suddenly hit with an unknown emotion so strongly, it was like feeling every emotion possible at once. you were reliving everything all at once. then it hit you. 

you hadn't meant to. you knew someone had been watching you for months now, today he finally tried coming in. he thought you were sleeping but you weren't. you ran down the stairs to the living room, where your family was watching tv. the man was close behind. you raced to the gun cabinet as your family soon realized what was happening. you heard a loud sound behind you as you loaded a small handheld gun. 

you ran back to the room to see your father shot dead on the ground. you raised the gun to shoot the man but your vision was so blurred with tears you couldn't see. you were shaking and your thoughts were racing. you pulled the trigger and heard someone hit the ground, you opened your eyes not realizing you had shut them in the process of shooting. only it wasn't the man on the ground, it was your brother. 

he was hidden just behind the man where with your shaky aim, was just enough to miss the man and kill him. you fell to the ground, dropping the gun. suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your head and everything went quiet and dark. 

you were crying as you looked at the man in front of you. "can we please make a deal? anything? i'll work for you, I just need to do one last thing." the man seemed to think for a second. "there is a position open, though it comes with a price."

you woke up to the sound of chaos outside your door. you looked over at the clock to see you had slept for 5 hours, shit. you ran out of your room and into the 3rd floor living room where most of the sound seemed to be coming from. you saw Jeff and Jane on the ground, both were pinned the ground by a few pastas and the place was a mess. there was blood on the walls and knives stuck to the ceiling and walls. 

"what the hell happened?" you shouted. "Jeff called Jane a bitch and she tried to kill him." Masky shrugged. you rolled your eyes as you left to head to EJ's lab in hopes he'd have the x-rays ready. you knocked on his door. no answer. you waited a few moments before giving up and just heading to his room. 

you decided to just walk right in and scare him. you opened the door as thin as you could and quietly slid in, careful not to make any noise. you saw him sitting at his desk in front of a computer. you crept up behind him, about to pounce on him, when you glanced at the computer screen. 

the reaperOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara