Chapter 14

Yuka froze in her place as he said those words. He smiled and waited to see what she would do. "But....I don't love you..." She muttered. Kizami frowned, "Why not?" She gulped, not wanting to make him angry. "B-because I like someone else..." She mumbled. "Are you still talking about that on brat?!" He growled loudly, causing her to jump. "H-he's not a brat...Eiko loves me..." She muttered. He rolled his eyes "He is dead Yuka! D-E-A-D!" She frowned, wiping her tears. "Whatever...Enjoy y-your room.." She ran out. She didn't slow down as fear made her run faster down the hall. She jumped down the stairs and painted as she slowed. She saw Ayoko in the kitchen and went to the door. "Yuka...Where are you going?" She asked. "Well..My school is having a dance tonight..And I was gonna go meet my friends" she explained. Ayoko smiled "Have fun!" Yuka smiled slightly as she opened the door and ran out. She up with Satsuki and another girl.

"Yukalina!" Satsuki hugged her. "Hi!" Yuka giggled. "Oh yeah! Yuka, meet my other friend, her name is Tyra" she said. Yuka smiled "Nice to meet you! I am Mochida Yuka." Yuka looked at the girl with short white hair that reached her shoulders and ice blue eyes. Tyra froze, hearing her name. "Are you okay?" Yuka asked. "Yeah, nice to meet you too.." Tyra smiled. 'She seems familiar...' Yuka thought, but shook it off. "Come on! We need to get ready!" Satsuki giggled as they ran. They ran to the nearest dress store and looked around. "Yukalina! You would look good in this one!" She held up a glittery, frilly, purple dress. Yuka blushed "N-no...I don't think I'll look good in a dress..." She admitted. "Come on! You're fifteen Yuka, you shouldn't be picky! You have a good cup size and you are very beautiful. Your body is perfect!" Satsuki smiled pervertedly. "S-Satsuki!" Yuka blushed heavily. Tyra smiled as she watched.

Satsuki gave her the dress, "Go put it on." Yuka groaned and went to the fitting rooms and looked at it. "It is very beautiful..But..What if they drink at this party..People always sneak things in..." she muttered as she put it on. It really did look good on her, and it fit her perfectly. She smiled and she twirled in it happily. "Come on Yuka!" Satsuki called. "Coming!" She walked out and they gasped. "You look gorgeous!" Satsuki smiled. Satsuki was wearing a green, layered dress and Tyra was wearing a blue dress that puffed out. "You both looked kawaii too" she giggled. "Thank you Mochida," Tyra smiled. "Please, call me Yuka." Satsuki grabbed their hands and pulled them to the check out. After they payed for the dresses they went to Satsuki's house. "Alright! Since my parents are out we have the house to ourselves." Satsuki giggled. Tyra smiled. "Okay, how long till the party?" Yuka asked. "About twenty minutes," Satsuki smiled. "Oh! I am totally gonna do your make-up Yukalina!" She grabbed Yuka and made her sit down. "Oh..N-no thanks Satsuki...I mean..I don't look good in make-up." "Nonsense! I'll make you look hot and sexy." Satsuki giggled.

She put some mascara, eyeliner, blush, and eye-shadow on her then some lip-gloss. Yuka looked at herself, her eyes widening. "You look hot!" Tyra giggled, as she already did her make-up and Satsuki started doing her own. "I guess...Thank you." she smiled. After they were done, they headed to the school where the party was. There was no teachers or anything, just students, which made Yuka a little uneasy. "S-Satsuki..Maybe this isn't a good idea...I mean, there is alcohol..and stuff.." Yuka whispered. "Relax Yukalina! I won't drink and neither will Tyra," Satsuki said. "Okay.." She frowned and looked down. 'I miss Eiko..' she thought sadly. "Hey Yuka..You know about Heavenly Host right?" Tyra asked, causing Yuka's eyes to widen. "How do you..." she trailed off. "I am sorry...I was there...I was watching you the entire time and I was scared...You talked to me once but then left..You thought I was dead" she explained quietly. "Oh..I am sorry, how did you escape?" Yuka asked. "Well..I found my little brother and we left together." she smiled. "I ran into Eiko..." she muttered.

"He was really cute, but I knew you liked him. When you guys left, I stayed behind so I could find my little brother. I ran into him and we talked for a while, then he started talking about you and how much he missed you." she explained. Yuka felt her heart break. "But...There is a way we can get him back..Your friends came back right? But that was because Heavenly Host kicked them out after so long cause they needed more room for the spirits. So-" she was cut off by Yuka. "How do you know all this?" She asked. "I was friends with Sachiko...Even when she was in Heavenly Host and now..." she smiled. "She is a sweet girl who has been taken over by revenge and anger, she didn't want any of this to happen to be honest...But she was forced to make it happen." she kept going on. "I still talk to her..I can see spirits..right now I see a bunch of them at this party, sure they scare me cause of how they look, but I help them" she grinned. "You see ghosts? Can you see Eiko?!" She sighed "Eiko is stuck in Heavenly Host..I need your help to get your remaining friends out. they won't be alive again but they will be free and people will remember them. Then I can see them and tell you what they say and lead them to heaven" Tyra smiled.