Chapter 2

"This is great!" Yuka complimented as she ate the food. "Why thank you! I am glad you enjoy it" Ayoko smiled happily. "Would you like to stay here? I mean since you have no where else to go...we would be more then happy to take ya in" Ayoko offered. Yuka froze and then smiled happily and nodded. "That would be great!" Yuka said. "I am sure Konata wouldn't mind showing you to your room" Ayoko replied. "Right! Come on Yuka!" she smiled kindly taking Yuka's hand. "Haha!" Yuka giggled as she was pulled her. Ayoko smiled then her phone rang and she picked it up. "Ah, what is it?" she answered. "Yes I do..." Ayoko sighed. "Don't worry I will bring her to you in about three weeks...she has to get to know us first" Ayoko smiled devilishly.

"Will do. What do you plan on doing with her?" Ayoko asked. The man on the phone explained. "We have a special....plan...for this girl" the guy said. "Alright, Talk to you later" Ayoko nodded hanging up. "This better be worth it! I don't get paid enough for this crap" Ayoko whispered before getting up and going down the hall to the washroom.

Satoshi's p.o.v (Still third person)

Satoshi opened the door and walked I side his house. "Did you find her Satoshi?" Naomi asked. It seemed she had calmed down a little more which relieved him. "No, it's as if she disappeared...what's gotten into her?" Satoshi wondered sitting on the couch next to Naomi. "Don't worry...I am sure we will find her" Naomi reassured Satoshi. "Thanks Naomi, your always there for me" he smiled. She smiled back and they leaned in to kiss. (I don't ship Naomi and Satoshi, sorry all you people that do...) Afterwards Naomi got up and offered to make Satoshi some dinner. "Sure! Thanks!" he said happily. "Hey Naomi?" he called. "Hmmmm?" she replied.

He hesitated feeling his hands get sweaty and his heart race. "Would...i don't know...I mean if your not busy.......go on a date?" He managed to say then let out a sigh of relief. Naomi turned back her eyes sparkling and a big grin on her face. "I would love to!" she replied happily. "Great!" Satoshi was happy she said yes. (Im not =P But dis is for da book =|) Naomi had prepared the table and they sat and ate together. "This is amazing! You sure are a great cook!" Satoshi complimented. "Thank you, I get it from my mom" she smiled, her face flushed. He chuckled back and then after dinner helped her get ready. "Sorry to leave you in this condition...but I promised my mother I would be home tonight" Naomi sighed. "Hey, don't worry about it!" Satoshi laughed.

As Naomi left Satoshi got to cleaning before his parents came home. "Alrighty...thats everything, time to shower" He nodded. After his shower he went into his room and got dressed. He couldn't help but look over into Yuka's room and feel empty inside. He slowly, hesitantly walked over and opened her door. Her room was cold and it looked like a haunted room. "Jeez...no ones been in here for a while..I better clean it up so that when she comes back she has a warm welcoming" Satoshi smiled. He turned on the light and brought in a heater. As the room was heated he turned it off and looked back. The room was now warm and very clean. "Now I better get to doing my homework" he sighed turning out the light and shutting the door.

After his homework was done he layed silently in his bed. 'It sure is quiet...' he said to himself. He was wide awake, no way was he going to fall asleep. So he got up, got a glass of warm milk then sat and studied for a while. He was starting to feel dizzy so he went back to his bed and then fell asleep instantly.

Yuka's p.o.v

'I wonder what it's like back home...' Yuka asked herself as she layed in the bed. "Yuka?" Konata's voice rang out. "Huh?" Yuka snapped back to reality and looked at Konata. "Yes?" Yuka mumbled feeling embarrassed. "Tomorrow Ayoko said you are gonna go to school" Konata smiled. "You are going to Kiseragi!" Ayumu said. "No!" Yuka shouted then covered her mouth. "No?" Ayumu asked confused. "I mean...Yuka doesn't like that school" she replied. "Can Yuka go to your school?" she asked. Konata looked at Ayumu then smiled and nodded. "But you would go to the Jr. High" Ayumu added. Yuka nodded vigorously before yawning and laying down. 'Night Eiko...I sure do miss you' she sniffled to herself.

(Right! I took your guys's compliments into play! Ayoko is now bad news alright? I love hearing your guys's comments and I am always glad to know people enjoy meh books. Haha! I hope you are enjoy da story! =3 well bye!)