Chapter 7

Yoshiki's p.o.v

He looked at Mika as they walked down the road together. "You know it ain't polite to stare" she smiled, "Ah! Sorry..." he turned away quickly. "But hey, don't mind me" she snickered. "How do you know so much about the Herashi's?" he asked which made her fall silent. "If you don't want to talk about it then we won't have to right now" Yoshiki said. "Well, I never even got your name, or where you are taking me so..please tell me" she replied. "Kishinuma Yoshiki..I am taking you to my place so you can meet my friends."

She nodded then thought for a moment. "You don't happen to have a girl friend right?" she asked. He was taken aback at her sudden question. "Well then" she laughed happily. 'What's up with this girl...I have never met her in my life...Or heard of her' Yoshiki thought to himself. They soon got to his apartment and went in. "Yoshiki!" Ayumi called happily but then froze as Mika came in. Jealousy immediately struck through every vein in Ayumi. "Did you get Yuka?" Satoshi asked hopefully.

"No...she threatened me to call the cops. Though...I did get a few good blows on her, but she got me as well" He said looking at the cut on his arm. "Let me get that healed" Mika said as she walked to Yoshiki and grabbed his hand. Ayumi narrowed her eyes at Mika. "If it's a competition she wants, then it's a competition she will get" Ayumi muttered. "Class-rep?" Naomi tapped her shoulder. "Oh right sorry" She said turning to Naomi. "When did Nakashima wake up?" Yoshiki asked.

"Earlier when you were out flirting" Ayumi snorted. "Hey! I didn't flirt!" he told her. She rolled her eyes and turned away. Mika smirked, 'Wow...she must be really jealous..not my problem..' She thought. "There, your arm should be healed in a few days" Mika told him. "Thank you Hayashi" he said walking towards the others. "Call me Mika," she winked at him. Ayumi sighed and ignored the words Mika said. "Satoshi I'm sorry but I didn't get your little sister back...however I did get us am alliance. Meet Hayashi Mika, she knows some stuff that we don't obviously" He explained as Mika walked next to him.

"I am a Kunoichi and I know Ayoko cause she used to train me...She started to go crazy so I had no choice but to kill her. I couldn't kill my mentor so I let her go, she went off and did her own thing so I never got to see her again. I am the only one that can help you because I know everything" Mika narrowed her eyes. "I say we let her help us" Yoshiki suggested. "Of course you would" Ayumi rolled her eyes. "I think it's worth a shot though.." she admitted.

"Alright fine, we can let her help. I don't really care who helps, I just want my sister back...I love her to much to let someone take her away" Satoshi said. "Alright, if you guys want you can stay here tonight" Yoshiki offered. "I still find it amazing how you live on your own Kishinuma" Naomi smiled. "It's not problem really" he rubbed the back of his head embarrassed. Mika giggled and then sighed. "You can have a seat anywhere you like, make yourself at home" He told her. "Thank you" she bowed holding her hands in front of her.

"Don't get to comfortable" Ayumi muttered under her breath. "Did you say something?" Mika asked. "If I did I wouldn't tell you.." Ayumi turned and walked away. "Ayumi!" Yoshiki chased after her. "Bummer" Mika smirked as she sat on the couch with her hands on her knees. "Hi! I am Nakashima Naomi...May I ask who you are?" She smiled starting small talk. "Hayashi Mika is my name" she nodded. "That's a cute name!" Naomi said. "Who are you?" Mika asked. "Mochida Satoshi" he shook her hand.

"I hope we can get your little sister back safe and sound" Mika nodded. "That would be amazing.." Satoshi smirked. "Don't worry, if anyone knows Ayoko it's me" She said. With that it became silent as everyone fell asleep.

(This chapter was a lot longer than the others ^.^ just because I didn't update in for so long)