Chapter 4

Yuka skipped back to Ayoko's house and hummed her favorite song. "Yuka!" she heard a familiar voice. "Akira!" Yuka smiled cheerfully. Reika, Kyoshi, and Akira ran up to Yuka. "Where have you been?! What's with the uniform!? Have you thought about Heavenly Host? No one remembers our friends!" Akira flooded Yuka. "Hold on" Yuka said as they fell silent. "I have been with a nice family that took me in...I go to a new school now, I have thought of Heavenly Host...Even Eiko, I know that no one remembers them" Yuka explained. "Once you die there it's like you never existed...you are erased from existence" Yuka whined. "Aww! Don't worry!" Kyoshi comforted Yuka. "People think we are crazy..." Reika mentioned.

"I know...we can't tell anyone unless we want trouble" Yuka sighed. "Well, we sure are happy to see you...and Satoshi I think was looking for you" Akira said. "Tell him....tell him to stop" Yuka hesitated. "Why? Did you run away?" Kyoshi asked. "Kinda...But anyways, Onee-chan and Onii-chan are probably waiting for me, see ya!" Yuka waved running off. "Huh?" Reika mumbled. "We should tell Satoshi" Akira said. "Yes, I think we should" Kyoshi nodded. They walked away and headed towards Yuka's house. "Hello Onee-chan and Onii-chan!" Yuka waves towards them and smiled. "Onee-chan?" Kanata giggled.

"Onii-chan?" Ayumu smiled. "Ah! Sorry..." Yuka looked down. "That's alright! We don't mind" Konata promised. Yuka smiled and they walked home holding hands. Konata looked at Ayumu and frowned. He looked back and mouthed "I know..." then looked forward. 'I wish...we could change what was going to happen in the future...' Konata thought to herself as they walked home.

"Mochida! Mochida!" Kyoshi called running towards Satoshi and Naomi. "What is it?" Satoshi asked. "We know where Yuka is!" Akira smiled. 'Maybe we shouldn't have told...Yuka wanted to be alone after all,' Reika thought silently. "Where!?" Satoshi asked now more interested. "She is living with this new family... and goes to a different school, She said something about Onee-chan and Onii-chan waiting for her?" Kyoshi explained. "Oh that's right! I saw her walking with two other kids about your age!" Akira remembered pointing to Naomi and Satoshi. "Maybe a little older though..." Reika added not wanting to join in. 'Are we being snitches? It wasn't our place to tell...' Reika asked herself.

"Can you please take me to them?" Satoshi asked. "Come on!" Kyoshi nodded running off. Naomi and Satoshi followed and Akira and Reika went home. They neared Ayoko's house and Satoshi saw Yuka, Ayumu, and Konata walk into the house. "Yuka!" Satoshi gasped running towards the house. He knocked on the door as Naomi came up behind him. "I can get it!" Yuka called skipping to the door. "Welcome to the Herashi household how ma..." She trailed off to see Satoshi standing in front of her. "Yuka?" he smiled in disbelief. "Eep! You aren't welcome here!" Yuka squeaked running off. "Excuse me? How may I help you" Ayoko asked. "I came to pick up my little sister" Satoshi bowed.

"I am afraid that's not possible, you see she lives with me now...I got a signature from her as well" Ayoko smiled. "What!? But she is my sister! I am taking her!" Satoshi yelled. "Oh dear..." Ayoko nodded and Satoshi heard Naomi scream. He turned around and saw that she was hit in the head by a man. "Nao-" Satoshi was cut off as he fell unconscious. "Thank god I had this frying pan" Ayoko sighed. "Thanks Fuko, now please take them away" Ayoko shooed off the guy. "My plan will carry out...I won't let no one ruin it, I am getting payed big for this little girl" She smiled putting the frying pan away. Fuko took Satoshi and Naomi's body back to the Mochida household. He dropped them off on the porch and left returning back to his boss, Ayoko.

(Hello! I want to apologize for the lack of updating! I really am sorry, I will try to update more often!)