Chapter 18

Okay, so here is one last part. It's gonna be a long one

Satoshi stormed down the street and waited by an alleyway. Kizami walked over, smirking evilly. "I guess you must be in some trouble to go to me for help." He laughed. "Whatever..I really hate you...For what happened in Heavenly Host.." he murmured angrily. "Hey, let's forget about what happened in the past~ Plus, I am not the same" he lied. "Anyways...Do you know anything?" He asked. "Yuka has been taken to New York..Which is across the world. I did some sneaking around and found Ayoko's plans.." Kizami explained. "Good..Lets get to the airport..Did you get the tickets like I asked?" Satoshi asked. "Maybe," he walked off "Or maybe not." Satoshi rolled his eyes in annoyance and followed. Kizami sighed and crossed his arms as he walked 'I am only doing this for Yuka-chan...' he thought and scowled as he glanced at Satoshi. He caught the scowl and rolled his eyes, looking away.

Kizami smirked and walked to the airport, giving them the tickets. "So when is our flight?" Satoshi asked, obviously eager. Kizami looked at his arm, pretending he had a watch "Hmm....Now." He snickered, running off. Satoshi face-palmed 'I'm gonna kill myself if this goes on any longer...' He ran after him.

Yuka's p.o.v

Yuka laid in the trunk, crying. 'oh wait....I might not have a lot of air...I shouldn't be crying..' She wiped her eyes, sniffling. She gasped as she felt herself be lifted up and carried. She stayed silent, hearing voices.
"Konata...This really isn't right..." Ayumu sighed. Konata looked at her brother "I know...But what choice do we have?" She whispered. "Two actually...We can continue this, or we can let her out." He said.
'Yes! Let me out!!' Yuka begged in her head.
She sighed "Ayumu...Mother would kill us." She growled. "But this little girl doesn't deserve to be sold!" He snarled angrily at his sister.

Yuka covered her ears, not listening anymore to their conversation. 'Mommy....Onii-chan...' She thought, sniffling as her eyes stung with tears ready to spill out. She slowly closed her eyes but gasped as she felt herself be thrown down. "Owwie!!" She whined. She looked up as the trunk was open. She saw Ayumu and froze.
"Hey...Sorry about that." He smiled and rubbed her head. She whimpered, looking at him sadly. 'Aiko...That's who he reminds me of.' She thought and whined. "Huh? I'm sorry..." He moved his hand away and sighed. "It will be over soon.." He gave her water and a piece of bread before shutting the trunk. Yuka held onto them, sniffling as she was engulfed in darkness again.

Satoshi's p.o.v

Satoshi sat near the window on the plane, sighing as Kizami slept. "Yuka....What did you get yourself into..." He whispered. "I bet if she had a better brother she wouldn't be in trouble." A low grumble came from the dark haired man beside him. "Ha,ha." Satoshi growled and looked out the window. "Oh, no. I'm serious." Kizami snickered, sitting up "How much further?" He yawned, stretching. "We are about to land." Satoshi sighed. 'I don't think
It's legal to knock someone off a plane. But I'm sure they would make an exception with him..' Satoshi thought, bitterly. He felt the wheels of the plane hit the ground as they landed, getting up.

He followed Kizami off of the plane, gulping as he looked around. "Do you know how to speak English..?" He asked Kizami. "Well that would be useful wouldn't it?" Kizami smirked back and walked off. Satoshi sighed and followed him, walking out of the airport. "Do you even know where to go?" Satoshi asked. "Nope." Kizami said, walking off down the street. "What?!" He gasped. "Just kidding idiot. Stop being so gullible." Kizami growled back and led him. "We need a car.." Kizami smirked, running to a parked car. He looked around before getting in and hot wiring it. "This isn't legal!!" Satoshi gasped, getting in as Kizami revved the engine. "Get in Bitch, we're going shopping." He smirked and put the car in drive, pressing down on the gas.

"Kizami!" Satoshi gasped, his eyes widening as he heard sirens. "You bastard! We can't rescue Yuka in jail!" Satoshi shrunk down in his seat. "Don't worry! This isn't my car." Kizami laughed as he skidded down another road, the cops following. "Well then, dammit! Lose them!" Satoshi panted, his eyes wide in fear.
Kizami mocked him, turning on the radio as he drove, his hands on the wheel. "This is perfect!" He smirked, driving over a ramp. "I'm gonna kill you if we die!!!" Satoshi yelled as the car crashed down, doing down an alley. Kizami shut the car off as the cops zoomed past the alley, oblivious to the car. He got out, running his hand through his hair.

Satoshi fell out, puking. 'That look great I bet..He got out all sexy like and I fall out and throw up.' He thought, getting up. "You're weak." Kizami murmured, walking out of the alley, Satoshi following. "There is where your little sister, and my Yuka-Chan is gonna be." Kizami pointed to a warehouse on the water. "Oh great." He gulped then frowned "Wait..Your Yuka-chan?" He narrowed his eyes "No. That's not happening." He stormed to the warehouse. "If you wanna get shot up go ahead," Kizami smirked "But I'm gonna get in there with a smart attitude." He pushed past Satoshi, going inside the warehouse, crawling behind some boxes. Satoshi rolled his eyes and followed.

"Ugh! Where are those kids!" Ayoko whispered angrily. "Ayoko...Time is running out..." A guy in black said, three people by him. "I know!" She growled and waited. Satoshi saw a car back into the warehouse. He frowned as he saw two people get out, pulling out a trunk. "Finally!" Ayoko shook her head and opened the trunk. "Yuka..!" Satoshi gasped, quietly. Kizami smacked him in the back of the head "Shut it." He held his knife. "What's that?!" Satoshi gasped. "I'm gonna kill them.." He snarled. "Is this the little girl?" The man said. "Yes. She is just like I described." Ayoko murmured. "Alright.." the man walked around Yuka, smirking. "I like her.." He said. Satoshi gasped as the man grabbed Yuka by her hair, pulling her to the car. "Yuka!!!" Satoshi ran out, knocking the man over.

"What?!" Ayoko gasped, her eyes wide. Kizami sighed, following Satoshi. He snarled and stabbed one of the three guys. His eyes widened as they pulled out guns. "Way to go Kizami...Bringing a knife to a gun fight..." He ran behind the boxes as they shot at him. "Kizami!" Satoshi gasped. "I got them! Get Yuka!" He growled. Not waiting to argue, Satoshi ran with Yuka but frowned as Ayoko blocked their way. "You can't leave!" Ayoko snarled. Satoshi growled, holding up his fists, ready to fight. He gasped as he saw Yuka run at Ayoko, head butting her. "I hate you!!" Yuka screamed as she hit her. His eyes widened before her grabbed Yuka and flung her over his shoulder. He ran out, panting as he got further and further away.

Kizami smirked "Perfect.." He kicked a gas barrel over, making gas go everywhere. "Bye." He winked before dropping a match, running out quickly "GET DOWN!" He called to Yuka and Satoshi, tackling them. He sucked his head down as the warehouse exploded. "God! Did you kill them?!" Satoshi gasped. Kizami turned and looked back at what was a warehouse, seeing everyone "Nah! But the cops are coming now!" He ran with them. Yuka held onto Satoshi, smiling happily.

-time skip-

Yuka was in the bathroom of her house, smiling as she got prettied up. She heard a knock on the door and smiled. "Come in!"
She saw Satoshi and giggled happily. "Hey cutie." Satoshi winked, nuzzling her. "Onii-chan!"'she giggled and nuzzled back. "How is Naomi Nii-San?" Yuka asked. "Happy. To be honest." He winked "Yoshiki and Shinozaki got back together, Naomi is living happily with her new boyfriend, and I'm over excited with my new girlfriend." He kissed Yuka. Yuka smiled as he did and moved away. "I don't think this is legal, so let's keep it to ourselves." Satoshi wrapped his arms around Yuka, making her cuddle him. "Always onii-chan....Yuka loves you." She whispered.

"I love you more...." Was all she heard as she drifted off to sleep.

There! I hope you all enjoyed!! :D