Chapter 8

"Alright...So if you wanna know what Ayoko is gonna do with your sister...She is planning on selling her" Mika explained. "Do you know how much time we have?" Satoshi asked worried. "Of course I do! If I wanna get a good reputation I need to know my target. I say we have about a week" she explained. "Ok...I wonder where Shinozaki and Kishinuma are.." Satoshi sighed. ~~With them~~ "Look Shinozaki I am not in love with Her!" Yoshiki explained. "Oh sure you're not.." Ayumi rolled her eyes. Yoshiki grabbed her and pulled her into a hug and held tightly "The only I girl I love is you." She blushed heavily as he held her then he pulled away and looked at her. "Please believe me" he said as he slowly layed his lips on hers. Her face was flushed and she seemed to melt in his arms and kissed back.

Ayumi lost balance and they fell over with him on top. "Um.." Ayumi muttered as Yoshiki's face was in her chest. "Ack sorry!" He pulled his head up. "It's ok.." She gave a small smile. Soon they kissed again and he held her. "I bet...the others are...worried about what's taking so long.." Ayumi panted. "You're right..we should Um.. go to the living room.." He got off of her and helped her up. She smiled as they held hands and left his room. "Sorry for the wait..Yoshiki-kun and I were talkin" she lied. "It's alright....I just really want my sister back" Satoshi frowned. "Wow...you're really worried about her aren't you? You are a great brother" Mika mumbled. Naomi stared blankly at the floor and she held her arm.

"Alright...So one of us has to catch Yuka the next time she goes to school..which can be Shinozaki..me and Kishinuma will stand guard as you lead her to the park" Mika explained winking to Yoshiki "How come he can't be with me?" Ayumi narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. "Nakashima and Mochida can be waiting there...that's when you talk to her" She ignored Ayumi and looked at Satoshi. "Alright, let's go" he walked out. ~~transition to Yuka~~

Yuka skipped down the side walk and towards her new home until Ayumi stopped her. "Hi Yuka! I wanna show you something if that's ok?" Ayumi asked and Yuka looked at her and then nodded as they went to the park.

"So Kishinuma..." Mika scooted closer to him. "Erm..." a pink tint formed on his cheeks. "I like you a lot...so I am gonna do this" she pressed her lips against his and his eyes widened. He fought urge to kiss back but failed and moved his lips along with hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he put his hands on her waist. "What are we doing here?" Yuka asked. "To meet someone" Ayumi said and Satoshi came out along with Naomi. "Yuka.." He muttered happily. "Um...I got to go" Yuka tried to run but Ayumi didn't let her. "Please don't leave!" Satoshi hugged her. "O-Onii-Chan...." Yuka hugged back and started to cry. "I am so sorry Yuka.." He said. "I love you onii-Chan...." She pulled away. "I love you to Yuka.." He smiled.

"No..more then a onii-chan...More then Nakashima..." Yuka explained. "I have to go.." She kissed Satoshi on the cheek before running off. "No Yuka!" He chased her. "Please come home!" He begged. "I will see you tomorrow!" She ran into Ayoko's house. "I can't believe it.." He muttered. "She is gone.." then he turned and went back sadly.