Chapter 17 (The End!)

Satoshi sighed as he sat in the park. It had been a month since he last saw Yuka. Yoshiki was still being a dick but he was glad Ayumi moved on...He knew she liked him but he couldn't return her feelings. Naomi sat by him, leaning on him as he wrapped an arm around her. "I need to get Yuka back...That Ayoko girl has to be planning something.." he growled angrily. Naomi nuzzled him and kissed his cheek "It's okay Satoshi.." she promised. He just hoped she was right.

Ayoko snuck into Yuka's room and put a cloth over her mouth so she passed out. She picked her up and carried her out to the living room and set her in a large box and sealed it shut. "They will be here soon to take her away.." she mumbled. Kizami walked out "Hey Ayoko...Have you seen Yuka?" He asked. "No sorry," she said in an old, frail voice. "Okay, well I need to find her.." he left the house.

Yuka opened her eyes and gasped as she was stuck in the dark, stuffy box. She banged and kicked, "Someone help!" Ayoko heard a knock and saw three guys, smiling. "There." She pointed to the box and as if on cue, they all walked in and picked it up, putting it in the back of a truck. Yuma cried, it hurt her just a little since the box was a bit small, but she was tiny.

Yoshiki's p.o.v

Yoshiki was at his house, laying in his bed and sighed. "Ayumi...I miss you.." he mumbled. He didn't know why Ayumi had gotten mad at him..He was just being nice and friendly to Mika. He missed Ayumi beside him...He missed cuddling with her and everything. He wanted to start a family with her...He just wished he could get her back. He took out his phone and started texting her, saying 'Hey listen...Can we meet somewhere? We need to talk.' Setting his phone down, he got up and went to his kitchen and cooked him some dinner.

He sighed as he ate and waited for Ayumi to message back. After he finished, he got into the shower which took 15 minutes and then check his phone again. He frowned as he noticed he got no reply from her. He decided to go to bed and then maybe she would text him then. 'I hope she replies...' he thought as he slowly fell asleep.

Yuka's p.o.v

Yuka woke up and sighed as she realized she was still in a box. She started crying, feeling cold, hungry, and lonely. She tried opening the box by kicking and squirming but it wouldn't work. She heard loud engines and then felt herself being lifted. She must have been in a plane and she cried harder. She took out her phone and texted Satoshi. 'Onii-chan! Help me! I am stuck in a box! They are taking me somewhere..I am in an airplane!' She texted sadly as she felt the plane skid and land. Where was she?

Satoshi's p.o.v

He gasped as he got her text 'No! They got my sister...Dammit!' He thought. "Naomi! Ayoko must have done something!" He showed her the text and she had a look of horror on her face. "I need to do something....! I need to get Yuka back..Even if it means getting a plane ticket.." He growled.

(The end!! I hope you all liked this book!)