ceo of still being in shock

Sooooooo
I've been getting a lot of questions lmao

Last month my mom wrote a letter to Team Downey without telling anyone. She said a lot of really sweet things in it, making sure to include how Robert had easily become one of the biggest inspirations in my life thus far. She also included several drawings of mine (oof embarrassing)

And she hadn't been expecting a response. To be honest, she hadn't expected him to see it at all. Celebrities get thousands of letters so it was a miracle that he saw my mom's.

So needless to say I was totally shocked. And I almost burst into tears because really, who wouldn't? It's Robert fricking Downey Jr!!

Not only that, but he's one of if not my biggest idol. I've stood by this as long as I've been a fan of him - I respect the man for all he's conquered in life and for how far he's come. His success is highly inspirational and he's part of the reason I try to have confidence in myself - because he's taught millions of people that you can get through anything the world throws at you and still come out on top. He's influenced thousands and thousands of people, I was simply lucky enough to be one of them.

So yeah, this surprise was pretty dang remarkable. A huge shout out to my mom, who I love dearly and truly cannot believe that she'd do that for me...i love you mama. Thank you for that amazing surprise.❤️😘

Anyways...

So this was the image I received

So this was the image I received. It was highly thoughtful, and even if Robert didn't personally see the letter, I thank him for signing and adressing it personally to me (my name is scribbled out lmao).

Although I like to think he saw the letter because the image he chose wasn't at random 😂😂

My mom included in the note that, before I made my mom a marvel fan, I would always tell her that she danced like RDJ himself whenever she would jam out in the car which made her chuckle. She said it was because they're the same age 😂😂🤣

And so I thought it was cool how he picked the specific scene from iron man 3 where Tony was dancing to jingle bells 😂😂

But if he did see the letter then he also so my drawings which is also just like wHAT that's insane

So yeah. There's the tea 😄😄🍵

But Robert- if ya somehow ever see this know that you're respected and admired by millions of people, including myself, and that your outstanding perseverance has inspired so many people. Thank you.

And to all of y'all

I WISH I HAD A COPY TO MAIL TO ALL OF YOU 😩😩😩

But I highly encourage you guys, if you have a celebrity idol, be it Robert or someone else, to write to them and thank them for the impact they've made in your life without them even knowing. After all, you never know. It would be well worth getting the response ;)

I love you all 3000, and an update is coming soon <3

-Marvel_Hiddles_Stark