Daisy Doozy (Pepper Potts, Morgan Stark, & Peter Parker)

Endgame spoilers, and also a mention of a Far From Home spoiler, I'm sorry (it's not that bad). But don't worry, this isn't depressing. Well, it's not AS depressing. Just kidding, it's happy, but has mentions of spoilers. luv youuuu

~~~~~

It was an unusually bright and beautiful day out - the sun shone bright in an all blue sky, and the temperature was the perfect balance of cool and warm, which made for a very pleasant environment. 

Peter had found that he had had a free day today, and had decided that he would surprise some of his favorite people with a visit, unable to turn down such a beautiful day. By the time Pete had arrived at the Stark household at nine-thirty in the morning, both of the Starks were already up and about, which was abnormal to Parker; he loved sleeping in, and found it hard to believe Pepper when she had told him that her and Morgan were wide awake at the crack of dawn. 

With a yawn, Peter stepped out of the car and paced up to the front door, knocking several times before the door was opened. Only, because Pete hadn't fully woken up yet, he was rather confused when he didn't see anyone at the other end of the door, until he looked down to find that sweet smile and those chocolate eyes staring back up at him. 

He barely had the time to react before the six-year-old was tackling Peter's legs, wrapping her arms snugly around his knees. "Peter!" she squealed happily. She was wearing the cutest yellow sundress, with an adorable necklace shaped the letter 'm' hanging around her neck. 

"Hey lil' Peanut! How's my favorite girl?" 

"Good!" she squeaked happily in response, pulling away from his legs to allow Peter to pick her up and spin her in circles. He kissed her on the cheek as she giggled as he spun them around. 

"Morgan, who's there?" the girl's mother called as she appeared behind the door, a smile quickly falling upon her face at sight of the boy. "Peter! What a pleasant surprise!" 

The young adult placed Morgan on the ground as he hugged the blonde tightly. "Good morning Mrs. Stark, good to see you." 

"To what do we owe this special visit?" she asked with a grin as the three entered the house. Morgan darted to the living room, digging through one of her many toy bins.  

Peter shrugged with a smile of his own. "Well, I figured since I wasn't busy, and Aunt May was out with Happy, I would stop by. Besides, it's such a beautiful day, I had to get out."

"That's wonderful kiddo, you're always welcome here. Besides, you make Morgan really happy when you come over. You're the closest thing that she has since, you know," she ended weakly with a sad smile, her eyes following Morgan as she dug through her toy chest. 

Peter looked down to his feet, gulping with a small frown. Two years later, Mr. Stark's death was still a really hard thing to discuss. "Yeah, it's no problem," he smiled up at her. 

Pepper returned the gesture, and just as she was about to speak again the two were interrupted by a certain someone crashing in between the two. Morgan pulled on Peter's jeans with one hand, and in the other she held what appeared to be a Spiderman figurine. "Peter, look! Look what Uncle Happy got me for my birthday!"

Peter laughed down at the girl, ruffling her hair. "That's awesome, Peanut!" 

"Say, I have an idea," Pepper suddenly spoke, ruffling Morgan's hair as the little girl whined in protest. "How about we go on a picnic today? You know, just to get out of the house. None of us are busy, after all."