Reference Contest (July 2019)

Hello everyone, welcome to the monthly Marvel contest that will be held by myself and aLittleBitOfHiddles. For now, these things will be posted on my Stark Family oneshots, but if it continues to grow, it will develop its own book.

Important information:

-this is a Marvel Cinematic Universe Reference quiz; your job is to identify all the references you notice within the poem/conversation/paragraph/whatever we decide to write for each contest.

-prizes will be listed at the bottom

-make your guess AFTER YOU READ THE SECOND AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM

-this contest will be held monthly, no more and no less.

-a person can only win these contests TWICE. Meaning no more than TWO TIMES, just to make it a fair playing field. We will be keeping track.

NOTE: this particular contest for this month contains references from the following movies: 

Captain America: Civil War
The Avengers
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Avengers: Endgame
Iron Man 1
Thor: Ragnarok
Spiderman: Homecoming

Have fun and good luck!

~~~~~

"I'm in a bad mood."

"Why?"

"I dunno. I'm always angry."

"Get help."

"I tried. I went to an insane asylum several times. It didn't help at all."

"What? Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Surprise!"

"Honestly you're crazy. How are we even friends?"

"I honestly don't even remember how we met."

"Me neither. Hey this is random but umm...how big are your hands?"

"Okay, what the fu-"

"Language!"

"Really? Language?"

"Never mind."

"Also, why on earth do you want to know how big my hands are?"

"Forget it. But I do have another question: Ever lose an hour of sleep in your life?"

"I wha- why is this important?! You're acting really odd!"

"I'm always odd. I'm just asking random questions because I'm bored. I was also wondering if you were always angry because you weren't getting enough sleep."

"Yeah...whatever. Anyway, did you see the new iPhone Apple released today?"

"Yeah. I want one."

"Same."

"You know what I'm craving, though?"

"What?"

"Cheeseburgers."

"Wait . . . your dad loved cheeseburgers!"

"No he didn't. He loved tacos."

"Really? Huh. Well, there's only one thing that I love, and I love it more than a ton."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"I love you three thousand."

"Aww!"

"I was kidding."

"That's rude."

"Well, I better get going. I got homework."

"Really? I'm going to pretend you didn't say that."

"What? School's important, okay."

"Sure it is. I have more important things to do."

"Well, I'm sorry?"

"No, no, if that's what's more important to you, fine. You can rest now. Geez. Make sure to get plenty of sleep for that 'important exam' tomorrow."

"Listen, I really am sorry."

"No, no. I don't want your pity."

"Good, cause I was kidding."

". . . of course you were."

~~~~~

Aight everyone, that was this month's minnie paragraph reference thingy, created as a collaboration between myself and the wonderful aLittleBitOfHiddles . Comment how many references you think there are in this totally random conversation.

In order to win, you must accurately guess the exact amount of references made. If no one can do so by the end of the month, the person who came closest to the number will win. Should there be a tie(s), the prize will be given to both.

First comment I see to get it right (or come closest) will win the following:

a permanent follow from myself and @aLittleBitOfHiddles (if we don't follow you already)

A dedication from myself and @aLittleBitOfHiddles

Two requested oneshots/imagines of any MCU character of your choice, one written by myself, and the other by aLittleBitOfHiddles  Just keep in mind that I personally suck at writing the Guardians of the Galaxy lol. NO MATURE CONTENT. Other than that go friggin crazy

Also remember that there will be an extra reward (reward includes votes on a story of your choice, be it yours or someone else's, and an additional request accepted, both extra awards given by me) if you can list which movie each of the references are from, and who said them (must be included within original guessing comment).

I will not be replying to any of the comments guessing the numbers. I will only reply once, and that one time being to the winner, just so it's fair.