|18|

Three Weeks Later

Beyoncé POV

Megan and I stood outside of Jay's newly owned house, waiting for him to answer the door. Megan rested her hand on the small of my back and I looked over at her and smiled.

"You look so cute, baby." I complimented her.

"Thank you, so do you

"Thank you, so do you. I can't wait to get you in my bed tonight." She smirked.

I kissed her lips and mumbled 'me too' against them

I kissed her lips and mumbled 'me too' against them. We stood there making out when I heard the door open and Jay suck his teeth.

"Maaaan, y'all not gonna get freaky on my doorstep. I still haven't met all these neighbors yet." Jay chuckled.

I pulled away from Megan and brushed my thumb over her lips, removing my gloss.

"Whatever nigga, you still jealous." I joked.

He smiled and shook his head as I made my way inside his home, grabbing Megan's hand and bringing her with me.

"Wassup Bey? How's my baby in there?" He asked.

"Good. Hungry." I spoke, raising my eyebrow at him, so he could take the hint. I'm not trying to sit here all night waiting on food.

"I gotchu." He chuckled. "What's up Meg?"

"Hey." She spoke, hugging him.

With me being pregnant and also Megan learning that she's pregnant, our relationship with Jay has improved drastically. We've all forgiven each other and moved on. We just want to make sure we have the best blended family for our children with limited drama; and all of us being cool and on the same page is a major part of that.

Jay shut the door and led us to the dining room area where we chose our seats and sat down.

"My girl is upstairs, I'm gonna go get her. The dinner is basically done, give me like five minutes." Jay said.

"Alright, hurry please, your kid is starving."

He smiled. "I got it."

He walked off, going upstairs to get his girlfriend or whatever she is, while I looked around.