|31|

Two Weeks Later

Beyoncé POV

"Look, mommy!" Azaria said, raising up her picture in her right hand as we walked to the truck.

"I see, that's a nice Turkey you drew baby. You ready for Thanksgiving?" I asked her as we approached the truck.

"Yes." She said as I opened the door for her. I watched as she climbed in and sat in her carseat. I buckled her in and shut the back door before getting into the driver's seat and starting up the car.

"What do you like most about Thanksgiving Zari?" I asked her.

"The food." She admitted.

Oh my god. She is definitely Megan and I's child.

I laughed. "I understand that, but what else?" I asked.

"Ummmmm...playing with all my cousins and sisters and my brother and having fun."

I nodded. "I like that answer." I said, smiling. "Auntie Solange will be here for Thanksgiving."

"Yay!" She cheered. Her and Solange are literally inseparable and just alike, strangely, seeing as though they are not related biologically.

"I knew you would be excited." I spoke.

"Yes mommy, that means we're gonna get gifts." She clapped.

I sighed, I have to tell Sol to leave whatever she bought for the kids at home. They have enough toys and bad enough Christmas is coming up.

I just hope there's no drama at my mama's house this year.

Megan POV

I opened the door to the house, sighing in relief. The last time I've been home this early was when Beyoncé and I had that dinner. I should've been getting home later tonight, but my last appointment canceled and I was not complaining when she did. I left Kelsey in charge of the salon and told her to lock everything up when it closes. I trust Kelsey, so I know she'll make sure the salon will look decent as if I closed it.

I kicked my shoes off and picked them up before heading to the kitchen for a bag of my Kettle Jalepeno Chips. They are literally my favorite chips in the world and they make me so content when I relax and eat them.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw a young black girl in a maid's uniform. Shit, I forgot the maid was here today. I still haven't met the girl, because I'm always at the salon, so I guess now is the time.

"Hey, how are you, I'm Megan Pete, Beyoncé's fiancé." I smiled.

She stopped doing the dishes and looked over at me, grinning.

"Hi, I'm Sierra." She spoke, wiping her hands off and holding out her right hand. "Beyoncé has told me a lot about you."

I walked closer to her and shook her hand before going to the top cabinet on the right side of the kitchen for my chips.

"So, what has Beyoncé told you about me?" I questioned, grabbing a bag.

She looked down, blushing some, while playing with her hands. "Just how much she admires you, because you work so hard. She said I would probably never meet you, because you're always working. She also told me, she hired me to give herself a break, but more-so, you a break, so you wouldn't be stressed." She looked at me and smiled.

"Sounds like my Beyoncé. I admire her more though. I know she sacrifices a lot to be here for the kids and do everything I can't do when I'm at work. I'm trying though, so hopefully with your help and a couple of more blessings, I'll be home more often."