|33|

Thanksgiving

Beyoncé POV

I fixed my hair as I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Hurry up baby!" I called out to Megan.

"I'm trying!" She yelled back. I know she was in the bathroom doing her makeup while watching dubbed Anime.

I went over to the nightstand on my side of the bed to grab my phone, when I seen Megan's phone glow up with text messages. I grimaced once I saw the messages were from Lauren.

Oh, Megan is going to hear my mouth about this.

I snatched her phone from the charger and walked to the bathroom, opening the door.

"Why the hell is Lauren texting you?" I questioned.

"What?" Megan turned around to look at me with her face looking flawless and one pair of lashes on her right eye.

I held up her phone in my hand. "She asked if she could meet you for lunch. What I want to know is, why the hell does this bitch have your number?"

"Beyoncé, it's Thanksgiving, I'm really not trying to deal with drama and argue with you." She spoke.

"Just tell me Megan, I have a right to know as your damn fiancé!"

She sighed. "That's my business phone, if you recall, I used it as my personal phone years ago, then switched to the phone I have now as my personal. Lauren still had my old phone number I guess, so she texted me. This phone has been dead for a few days, I've never gotten a text from her since that day I almost fought her in my condo."

"So, you don't know why she's texting you today?"

"No, maybe when you fought her outside of my salon, that triggered her to reach out to me." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah okay, Megan. I feel it baby."

She sucked her teeth and I left out the bathroom, throwing her phone on the bed. If I find out that anything is going on between Megan and Lauren, I'm going to catch a case.

Megan POV

I took a picture of myself as I sat in the passenger seat of Beyoncé's truck.