|40|

Beyoncé POV

February 14th

I walked Megan into the special Valentines Day suite I booked for us a couple of months back. Tonight is Megan's birthday and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate her birthday than her being with the kids and her family then flying her out to Chicago for a surprise birthday party with all of her close friends. Because Megan's birthday is the day after Valentines Day, I decided it would be best to celebrate her birthday a few hours early then bring her here to the hotel when the clock strikes midnight and present her gifts to her.

"Oh my god, Bey. It's beautiful." She smiled, looking around the room at all of the lit candles and rose petals all over the floor of the hotel suite and bed.

"Not as beautiful as you baby, remember that." I said, grabbing her chin.

"Ooo, you love me so much daddy." She spoke seductively, wrapping her arms around my neck. She  hugged me tightly and I felt butterflies. I'm glad I could put more smiles on her face.

"Of course I love you." I giggled. "But this isn't all of it. Come." I spoke, removing her hands from around my neck and leading her over to the bed. I had a huge teddy bear waiting for her with a box of chocolates, chocolate covered strawberries and bananas, a Chanel purse and a Birkin bag along with some money inside of them. I also got her clothes and some Alexander Wang heels.

"Oh my god baby! Oh my god!" Her mouth fell open at all the gifts and she started crying a little bit.

"Awww Meg, don't cry baby." I cooed at her before embracing her.

"You don't understand Bey. Every year for my birthday you go all out for me and buy amazing gifts. I...I just love you so much. No one I've been with has done this for me, ever. Before I used to be happy with a couple gifts when my mama and grandma were here, but now that they're not, I feel so weird on my birthday. But you make it all up to me. You fill the void in my heart babe."' She spoke into my neck.

I pulled away from her some to look at her face and wipe away her tears. "I just love you so much Beyoncé, you don't understand." She sniffled, wiping underneath her eyes.

"I do baby. And I love you so much, too. I do all of this to make you feel good and to fill that void. I'll do whatever it takes, whatever it takes to take away that pain you still feel for your mama and grandma, okay? Even if it is just for one day."

I pecked her lips gently and encouraged her to sit on the bed as she went through her gifts and got a closer look at them. She was so excited and jumping around like a kid in a candy store that I had to film her for her reactions. She went crazy when she picked up her Chanel bag and Alexander Wang shoes. She started running all over the room and jumping on the bed and it was truly a beautiful sight to see.

After looking at all of her gifts, I stripped her down and myself, and led her into the bathroom where a romantic bubble bath was waiting for us with rose petals, soaking salts, aroma therapy candles and rose petal body wash.

"Oh my god! How the hell did you do this?" Megan asked. "You were with me the whole night."

I giggled and stood behind her, putting her hair up, so it wouldn't get as wet in the tub. "I have my ways baby." I whispered. "But thank Kelsey. Her little ass is quick, she got to the hotel a few minutes before us and set up the bath." I grabbed her shoulders and led her over to the bathtub and watched as she got in it. The look on her face and the sounds that rolled out of her mouth, let me know she was relaxed and let any thoughts she had fly out the window. I can't wait for her to see what the rest of the night has in store for her.