|32|

Next Day

Megan POV

Chewing my gum slowly, trying not to pop it, I started the sew-in on my client's head. I was about halfway through her head, when someone called my name. I looked up to find Lauren standing in front of my client with a devilish smirk on her face.

"Yes?" I spoke.

"How are you? You look good baby." She flirted with me.

Shaking my head, I looked back down to continue doing my client's hair. "If you know what's best for you, you will refrain from calling me baby, Lauren. Now, enjoy the experience of my salon with one of my talented stylists, sweetheart." I spoke, pulling the needle and thread through my client's cornrow's.

She chuckled lightly. "You always loved playing hard to get. I told you years ago I would get you and I will baby. You still with that confused ass girl who slept with her best friend?" She questioned.

I paused for a moment, staring at Lauren. "Watch how you talk about my fiancé. And yes, we are still together, happy with three kids." I said matter-of-factly.

She rolled her eyes. "You know you still want this, daddy. I don't mind playing step-mommy, though." She winked before walking off to her stylists chair and I rolled my eyes.

Hopefully she doesn't cause a scene in here, I'm really not trying to kick out a client paying good money, but if she acts stupid, I just might have to.

"You good?" Kelsey came over to me and asked while staring at Lauren. She knew all about Lauren, everythaanggg.

"Yeah, I don't want any drama."

"I know." Kelsey nodded. She left me to finish my client's hair and I sighed. I don't need anything or anyone knocking Beyoncé and I off track.

Beyoncé POV

I sat in my truck, waiting for Lauren to come out of Megan's salon. She should be done by now. Adjusting the sunglasses on my face, I spotted her inside the salon, chatting it up with some of the stylists.

"C'mon bitch." I mumbled out loud.

My phone dinged and I looked down in my cupholder to see a message from Kelsey.

🙏🏽Ride or Die Kels🔥💅🏽

Ole girl is on the move. She's about to pay. Be ready.

3:43pm

I smiled, seeing the text and nodded my head. If it wasn't for Kelsey, I wouldn't even be here right now. She called me a couple of hours ago, saying Lauren was in the salon trying to flirt with Meg and talking down on me. I ain't like that, so I have to pop up on the bitch and let her know what it is.

I know Meg didn't tell me yet, because she knew I would come up here and cause a scene, but I'm not going to embarrass her and fight in her salon again. Imma catch the bitch outside.

I got out the truck, once I seen Lauren hand over her credit card to the salon receptionist. I pulled up my suit pants, a centimeter or two, and pulled down my white v-neck cotton shirt that I wore under my suit jacket. Taking the suit jacket off, I threw it in the passenger seat and shut the car door, before folding my arms across my chest.

As soon as I saw Lauren open the salon door, I stepped up onto the sidewalk and let her walk towards me.

"Oh, excuse me." She spoke, almost bumping into me.

"I see you still talking shit bitch. Just can't let Megan go, can you? Trust me sweetie, I know how good the pussy is and how she'll make you feel like the most important woman in the world, but she's mine and always will be." I slowly took my sunglasses off, so she could look into my eyes and recognize me.