Prom Part 3

Heyyyy! Hope you guys are having a great time! I'm making a seperate book so that's on the way. It's called Spy School: Prom? It'll be this but more in depth and I'm gonna change the plot a little. This is Erica's dress but her hair is down instead.

Top Floor
Ben's Dorm
8:00 AM
Friday 
April 3rd

Ben's POV:
I woke up and found that I was in Erica's room. The fight came back to me and I remembered how kind and gentle Erica was when she cleaned me up and fixed my cuts.

Man, my life. Just wow. A few days ago I was sad and hurt that I wasn't going to prom with Erica. And now we're dating, I kicked Joshua's ass, protected my amazing girlfriend, Joshua and his friend are expelled, and I'm getting ready for prom with Erica tonight. Everything happened so fast, and it seems like a dream. The best dream ever. My reality.

I walked to my closet and took out the suit I got for this. It was a plain black suit with a teal undershirt, nothing super fancy. I put it on and fixed it. I smiled and combed my hair. I put a little water in it to try to tame it, but no such luck. I gave up and left it normal and messy-ish. I really did try but it wouldn't cooperate so I just fixed it up and left it alone. I put on my black Vans and laid on my bed. Now I know what you're thinking. You're wearing Vans to prom. Really? But before you judge me, Erica was also wearing them. It was our way of symbolizing our relationship. Cool and casual but awesome at the same time. Shoot me. Anyways, I realized I was done and she hadn't even come back yet. As if I knew she was coming, she walked in with a beautiful green and blue dress with black Vans, just like me. She walked in and it felt like she was walking in slow-motion as a spotlight turned on. Of course it didn't really, but it really felt like it did.

"Wowww." She smiled and laughed a little. "You look amazing." 

"Thanks. I'm not gonna do my hair or put on makeup. I brushed my hair and teeth in my room but I'm ready now. And it's only 8:55."

"We don't wanna show up right at 9 though. That'd look bad. So you wanna reply to comments?" She nodded.

"Sounds good. We'll walk down at 9:10?"

"Sure."

We spent 15 minutes responding to the comments and we got up and started to walk down. We walked into the gym that had all the dance stuff set up. We walked in and over to our other friends. Mike grinned at me with that wolfish grin of his and I shook my head and blushed.

"You guys look great!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Thanks Zo, you guys look great too." I said.

We all talked for a while all dancin as friends until the dj slowed it down a little. I took Erica's hand and jokingly bowed.

"May I have this dance?"

"Of course."

She set her arms on my shoulders and I put mine on her waist. We both just danced like there was no one else in the room. We didn't care what anyone saw or thought. We just danced and stared into each other's eyes. The song was almost over and I decided to kiss her. I leaned in and so did she. She moved her hands from my shoulders to around my neck as I wrapped mine around her. I rested my forehead on hers for a second just enjoying how lose we were. I tilted my head in and kissed her. It was longer than every other one we'd had and I knew I truly loved her. When we finally pulled away for air, I decided to tell her.

"I really love you. Like with all my heart." She smiled

"I love you more."

Bam! Okay, feel free to give me ideas for oneshots in the comments, but that is the end of this one.