Broken

Okay this is gonna be a lil sad so sorry Jay. Shoutout to @EquusFerus_. Love the book Spy School: We Meet Again. If it's okay with you, I want to make a fanfic of your fanfic. This is a sample of what it might be like if it's okay with you. I might not use this exact chapter but something like it. If not I'll take this down and post a new oneshot later.

Ben's Penthouse
Los Angeles
11:30 AM
Wednesday
August 20th

Ben's POV:
I've been moping around all day. Erica. She stayed and asked why. Why couldn't I help them take Spyder down. Why I left.

"Erica I'm sorry. But I can't tell you. It's a good reason I swear. But I literally cannot tell you." 

She looked down and scooted closer.

"Ben please. You just left for 10 years, gave no reason, didn't contact us, and won't tell us why. We didn't see you after that mission the week after you graduated. You're 27. I'm 29. You can take care of yourself and so can I."

"I know and I hated to go but I had to. I had to hold up my end so they wouldn't hur- I said too much. Oh no, I said too much. Erica me and all of the people close to me are in huge danger if I tell you. Including you. Especially you."

"But what about our feelings?"

"I cannot tell you that for your safety. Please believe me."

"I do, but I need more information."

"Erica they are watching me. I already said enough to make Jo- I said too much. I said too much oh boy." I stood up and started pacing.

"And you made the deal with Joshua. You leave and we live. You saved our lives. But you had to hurt us in the process. I know. You told me in the tunnel to the Monument. Ugh. God I hate him."

"Erica you're right but you need to know you basically just ended my life, I told you they're watching me. I told you when I saved you and spent weeks helping you get better that we could never talk about it here." I said shakily.

"Then come with us. We'll defeat them and kill all the leaders so we can go back to our lives. Ben as much as I hate to admit it, I searched for you since the second you left. We all did. I haven't stopped looking."

"But... I'm right here?"

"You are. But the Ben Ripley I know isn't. The one who would do anything for the ones he loved. For Chip, or Jawa, Zoe, and Mike and me. Ben look at me. Help us defeat them. If they're watching you, they already know I know. Now it's up to you. You can wait for them to take you out, or you can get a headstart and take them out."

"Erica I-"

"Please." She took my hands in hers. "For me Ben? Come back for me?"

"The last time I told you I couldn't and I couldn't tell you why you said you never wanted to talk to me. You walked out on me and I cried for days. I got fired. And the worst part was all I wanted was to help you. If I say no, what happens?"

"While I'm mad and sad and hurt you left, I'm trying to understand. I am trying to forgive you for leaving because I know you felt you had to and they made you. But if you walk away now, you might as well say goodbye to any chance of friendship right now."

"Alright, I'm in."

"That's what I thought." 

Okay I may use this for the story but I may not; I don't know. Again I'm not doing anything without @EquusFerus_'s permission so it will be a while if it even happens