Prologue:

'Miss Revison you are partnered up with Mr Dickson over there." Our history teacher Mr Banisky told me while pointing at Raven Dickson.

Oh god why did i have to be pair up with someone like him. First of all Raven Dickson is not the best guy there is in this school. His is known as a trouble maker, he is the wrost jock in the school. Drugs, alcohol, smoke.... etc as long as it's something to do with getting him in trouble he will do it. He is such an asshole.

"Uh.... yeah it's fine Mr Banisky." I answerd that. I looked over to where Raven was sitting expecting him to scowl or something but, he was just lying on the table sleeping. Ugh should have thought of that before i look at him, Ugh i so should have known that i was going to do all the work. Damn that guy!

I sat there for the whole other period scowling or just silently whinging to myself. When the class was over Mr Banisky had ask me and that dick head Raven Dickson ( his name fits him perfectly) to stay behind class because he has something to tell us.

"Mr Dickson this is your partner Miss Revison." He said to the asshole. Who was now staring at me from head to toe. He then chuckled then look back at Mr Banisky "You have got to be kidding right i mean couldn't you have pair me up with like Rosie or something." he asked now looking at Mr Banisky with disbelieve.

Rosie was the whore/slut in the school along with all her friends. They were the cheelearder of the school! She usually come to school half naked and will scowl at the so call losers for not wearing what she wears. I mean like seriosuly who wants to see the fake boobs of hers it's so disgraceful to the woman world

Oh..... that make me angry alright He is such a Jackass. God his the worst kind there is in this whole wide world, i mean if i really want to look pretty i would have but, not the kind of pretty Rosie got to show off ......

"Oh what is that suppose to mean Dick HEAD." I hised out angrily.

"Looks who talking! Your head look more like a Dick HEAD than mine." he said looking at me with this face that i swear i could have kill him right there and then.

"Yeah well you don't look like you have a brain in that Dick HEAD of yours." i sneer back at him feeling like i could punch him in the face right there and then.

"Guys..... both of you! Raven i don't care whether you like working with Naria or not you are working with her." Mr Banisky said with a tone that was meant that he will not hear any of us out anymore.

I pick up my things and started walking out of the the classroom and so did that dick HEAD Raven. "Oh and both of you i want this matter sort out before Monday. Are both of you clear?" Mr Banisky asked. Both of us just nodded and then walked out of the classroom.

Hell i could feel that this was just the begining of the tourture and how the heck am i suppose to survive like this for 2 whole months?