Chapter 13. Love Story.

•Scarlett's POV•

'Beep. Beep. Beep.'

This annoying sound was really pissing me off. I struggled to lift my arm, why was it hurting so much? I moved my hand around, searching for the stupid alarm clock.

'Beep. Beep. Beep.'

Where was it? I groaned out of frustration.

"Excuse me miss?" My eyes shot open at a young ladies voice echoing threw the room, i looked around and saw white walls, and needles fastened into my arms. I looked over to my right and found a heart monitor. I looked over to the pile of clothes across the room, It was my dress that i wore to the party. Suddenly all my memory came flooding back. I jumped into a body of water and drowned!

"Excuse me?" the voice called again.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sorry." I said, fixing my gaze onto the brunette in front of me.

"Good, you're awake. We tried contacting your parents. But didn't get an answer." She said, waiting for me to explain why.

"Oh, um well, you see..." i took a deep breath, and continued.

"My mother died from Cancer. And my dad's in Vegas, or Los Angeles, or somewhere in California. I'm not really sure."

"Miss Rose, your father is your legal guardian, he should be at home with you." she said sternly.

"I know! but please... just dont tell anyone." i pleaded, looking at her from under my eyelashes.

"Alright." She sighed.

"Who, um brought me here?" i asked clearly clueless.

"Oh a young man, Styles. Harry Styles, i believe." I gasped, choking on my own breath. Okay? if they were trying to kill me in the first place, why would he bring me here?

"You know this boy?" she asked suspiciously. She continued,

"Because he told us that he saw you fall into a trench of water."

"Oh, uh. Yeah.." i said,

"Well, you're doing fine, you should be out in 2 days." I nodded and she went off. 2 days. Jason will be home in 2 days. Jason. He's going to know somethings wrong! I text/call him every night before bed, and i didn't yesterday, i looked around for my phone breathing heavily, where was it? Then a thought crossed my mind... What if Harry had it?

•Alicia's POV•

(earlier at the party)

I was panting, as i threw my head back onto the car seat, that was close! We almost got caught. And i was so stupid, i left Harry there alone. But then again, i couldn't ruin this dress. Louis was now driving back to the party. Hands locked tightly onto the steering wheel.

"You think shes okay?" Kat asked nervously. I smirked.

"Her? You're worried about her? Id you haven't noticed my boyfriend is back there too!" i yelled straight in her face.

"Whoa, Whats up your ass?" she said, backing into the leather seat.

"Guys, if that man saw us, or recognized us, we're in big trouble." Ah. The sensible one.

"Calm down Lili, it'll be okay." Lou said.

"Dont call me Lili, and anythings possible." He said, huffing. I looked at the back seat through the rear view mirrors, Zayn looked depressed.

"You okay Zaynie?" i purred. He just looked at me, and looked back down on his phone.

"Brianna, whats up?" She just sat there.