Chapter 5. Cotton Candy and Sunsets.

•Scarlett's POV•

" Look Vals! Its cotton candy! Do you want some?" i asked my sister who was already very huper from all the candy i've already given her. She gave me an eager nod, and ran over to the Cotton candy machine. I bought her blueberry and strawberry mix, and gave it to her. The colour of the blueberry was like the colour of my hair! I paid the nice lady, telling her thank you, and walking off with cotton candy that was almost bigger than Vals ! She took a huge bite, getting the fluff in her hair and all over her chubby rosey coloured cheeks, i grabbed a napkin from my purse and dabbed it on her face, getting rid of the candy. "Scarwett-" she started, pronouncing my name with a W. "- who was that boy you were yelling at back home?" She asked innocently with pleading and questioning eyes. I was about to tell her, it was just someone i've just met, when she suprised me and said "Was that.. Hawwy? i miss him Scar" My heart shattered into a million pieces. Her eyes were red and a bit puffy from trying to hold back the flow of water.

Before all the drama with me and Styles, he used to treat Valerie like an angel. They used to hang out all the time. I even heard Vals call him Daddy a few times. I didnt want to confuse her poor little brain, so i told her that Harry had moved away. But as she sat there on the bench, Feet hanging off the sides, waiting for an answer, i knew i couldn't lie to her. I let out a barely noticable sigh, " Yea- Yes, Vals, that was Harry." I couldv'e sworn that her smile grew 1000x bigger! She really did miss him, it was actually kind of sweet. I felt something tugging on my hand, i looked down and saw Vals pulling me towards the marry-go-round. "C'mon Vals, lets go on the ride."

•Harry's POV•

" Harry, Babe, can you buy me some cotton candy?" Alicia, my girlfriend asked, while batting her eyelashes. I love my girlfriend. Shes amazing. Shes hot, and she understands me so well.. sometimes. i agreed and started to walk with her, Telling Lou that i'll be back in a few. I couldn't help it, but my mind kept drifting back to Scarlett. I'll be honest, her voice was, Amazing. But i couldn't tell her that. Sometimes, i miss the times when we were still friends, and we used to hangout togethere, we were inseprable ! But when i get the feeling knowing that i have all power over her somehow the guilt just disappears.

[FlashBack]

"Harry, please stop." She whispered crouched down on the floor, from the impact my shoe caused on her stomach. At that moment i just wanted to pick up her fragile body and tell her everything was okay. But then she started to cry and beg. "Shut up!" my girlfriend, Alicia yelled, throwing her hand across Scarletts face. It was just amazing to know that i could tell her to do something, and she'll do it. Its almost as if... as if shes my slave. And i love it. i dont know Why.

[End of FlashBack]

"ughh, Harry?! Are you even listening to me?!" I was brought back to reality at the sound of Alicia calling me, and snapping her long manicured nails infront of my face, "Huh?Yeah, what?" said, absentmindly. "Jesus harry! Pay the lady!" She yelled getting impatient. I quickly paid the lady, telling her i was sorry for making her wait. "Oh hey, Alicia, Your cotton candy looks like the colour of Scarletts hair!" i half laughed and smiled, will saying it out loud. She gave me a angry look, like shes waiting for answers. What? ... Then realization hit me. What. Did. I. Just. Say. "Scarlett?! Are you serious?! Are you thinking about that ugly thing?!"Alicia sneered, looking utterly shocked. "N-No! Your cotton Candy looks dry! And s-s-so does Scars hair!" i said, mentally slapping myself for the stupid mistake i've just made. She looked at me, Green eyes sparkiling, nose scrunched, "Yeah.. okay. Whatever. But stop calling her Scar! Its like her nickname, she dosent deserve one." We continued walking.

-1hour Later-

"Im going to the bathroom, be right back babe."

"Yeah okay, hurry up." i replied.