Chapter 12. Jump.

"C'mon!" 

"You can do it!" 

"Jump!"  

These were just a few calls i was getting from bellow. Yeah. Bellow. I'm standing into of a iron bridge looking thing, about to plunge into meters and meters of cold water. I lifted my Left foot, closed my eyes, 

and pushed off my feet- Wait. Lets start at the beginning.  

How the hell did i get here?

•Scarlett's POV•

Melissa, Mia, and i jumped out of the car. I wobbled, more than jumped actually, i wasn't really familiar with heels, let alone this size! I walked into this mammoth sized house, seeing people grinding on each other, and almost everyone was drunk. And it was only like what? 10:00pm? But i wouldn't know much about teen parties. I've hardly been in one, i glanced around the room, and saw Mia strut over to her college friends. I recognized a lot of people from my school, but not the populars yet. I was invited to a party at a house, of someone i didn't even know. Whats the worse that could happen? The party was pretty much all douches, sluts, and whores. Except for me. I felt outta place here, and everyone here hated me. But before i came here i promised myself that I wouldn't drink. I've watched alot of movies in my time, someone either ends up pregnant or dead after a drunk party. Conor was hosting the party and was also drinking with us.  

[1 hour later.] 

I was looking around for Melissa, She got really drunk, around 11:40, and disappeared. I was still trying to find a hiding spot from the populars, so I didn't even realize she had gone. Conor's best friend, joined the party soon after.Yup, thats right. The populars were Conor's best friends. I was franticly looking around for somewhere to stay and hid but i didn't find anywhere. I decided to go to the kitchen. I saw a bowl, filled with a drink. Probably 90% alcohol.  

I was really getting bored. Suddenly a lunatic ran into the kitchen with one of those annoying horns, he blew it, and got everyone's attention.  

"Truth and Dare in the living Room!" he yelled and ran out, Half of the people decided to go, me being one of them, i didn't want to put up with half naked people practically having sex in front of my innocent eyes. I got up off the chair, and journeyed over to the living room, the smell of alcohol bursting threw my nostrils. I hope Melissa's okay. I walked by a few couples, and a bunch of people dancing, i laughed a bit, remembering the fight Jason had at the last party we went to. I reached the living room, and found a place to sit, i took a seat, around the side, away from people, Alicia and her Popular group walked by, i was about to get up and leave, i really didn't want to be in here with them, but a few guys were blocking the door. I prayed for them not to sit next to me.  

"Lets sit there baby." That stupid voice said, Alicia pointed to the seat right next to me, and all eight of them journeyed this way. Alicia, Niall, and Louis obviously drunk. I stole a glance at Zayn, and as if on cue he looked right at me, his eyes had something in them, i have never seen before. I looked away quickly. A bottle was placed in the middle, and it began to spin.  

[Few minutes later] 

Boys kissed boys, girls kissed girls. Someone drank 7 bottles of beer in 2 minutes, and some more crazy things. I was actually happy that the bottle didn't land on me, and surprisingly, the populars haven't even acknowledged my presences, 

or so i thought.  

"Opps!" an annoying voice said, sarcastically, as i felt a cold liquid run down my thigh and leg. My mouth opened a bit as i slowly looked at the person who caused such a sorcery! Of course it was Alicia.