Chapter 9. Let The Games Begin.

•Scarlett's POV•

"Its okay Scar, dont worry about it." Melissa said concerned. Shes been trying to cheer me up since science, i told her what happened and shes very understanding. I looked up and saw almost everyones eyes on me, i glanced over to the 'populars' table and saw Harry smirk. Ok?

"What was that all about?" i whispered to Melissa. We took our usual seats at the back of the cafeteria with a few other people who i can actually have a civil conversation with.

"When's Jason coming back?" Melissa questioned, her brown eyes filled with hope.

"4 days, i cant wait!" i said smiling for once today.

"Babe, When are you going to tell him about the physical abuse?I mean, he deserves to know, he is your best friend. What are you afraid of?" Melissa whispered so no one else would hear. I've been thinking about telling Jason for awhile now, but i never had the guts too, i guess i was just scared to see his reaction, he might think of me as weak, useless, and not capable to standup for myself.

"I promise i'll do it soon. Okay?" i told her. She looked at me skeptically but continued eating.

After we finished eating, we both had Gym next, i wasn't the best person in gym, but i'm not that bad either, Melissa however is amazing in gym! Its like her best subject. We were about to pick up our trays and throw out our garbage when a folded piece of paper landed infront of my hand that said 'To Scarlett' on it i looked up, afraid to see who threw it and i saw the curly haired devil smirking at me. I looked over to Melissa and she was giving me questioning looks. I slowly touched the paper, making sure it wasn't a bomb... or anything like that. I picked it up and read it, surprise was written all over my face as i read the note:

' Hey babe(; Love your hair.

~ H.Styles. '

That bastard, i thought i quickly showed it to Melissa, i got up out of my seat, crumpled up the paper, and threw it directly at harry, hitting him right in his perfectly shaped nose.

"I'm not falling for that." I snarled as i walked past him.

"Just trying to be nice." he said smiling while shrugging his shoulders. Then the devil and his group walked out.

•Niall's POV•

"Li, who do you think is going to win this bet?" i asked the older boy infront of me.

"Honestly, i think Harry. Have you seen this kid? He's one of the best flirts ever, and besides they used to be friends he knows her weaknesses." He said, That actually did make sense in a way.

"Yeah but, She hates Harry a lot, its unbelievable! I'm going on Lou's side."

He nodded and we continued walking to our next class. It was a few minutes later when i remembered to ask Liam what i wanted to ask him.

"Uh, Remember when harry gave the note to Scar at lunch...?"

"Yeah."

"I noticed all these bracelets she was wearing, its a bit weird, yeah?" He slowed down his pace,

"What are you saying?" he asked

"Well, you dont think she cuts herself, because of us, and the other people?" this time, he stopped walking and he looked at me,

"N-No way. She has no reason to cut." He said looking at me, shakily. I nodded and continued walking.

"You never know" i whispered softly.

*****

[ After school]

•Zayn's POV•

"Dont you think thats a bit harsh? Yeah, i understand its a prank but its a little extreme isn't it?" I asked the 4 boys around me.