Chapter 3. Sing to Me.

Chapter 3.

•Scarletts POV•

"Sis can we  go to the big rides ?" i smiled as i heard my sister, Vals, having a hard time pronouncing her 'L', and begging to go to the amusment park.

" Okay Vals, Go get ready." i responded, and watched her tiny figure hop up the stairs.

I've Been taking care of her since i could remember. I feel so protective of her. Luckily, My dad, Robbie, is out on vacation. Probably wasted somewhere in Las Vegas. i Was just about to go get Vals, When she came hopping down with a toothless grin.

"C'mon Valerie, Lets get you something to eat before we go."

•Harrys POV•

"Yeah man, shes hot." i said to Louis, as we walked down Denway Road, past huge houses. I knew Scarlett lived somewhere in this street, but i didnt know where. But really, i couldnt care less.

Me and Lou were hitting on some gorgeous girls, when we heard a small voice, definatley a little girl, screaming "Sissy! Sing to me!"

" Ha, i wonder if her sisters hot" Lou said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Lets find out." and then We heard 'Give your heart a break' by demi lovato playing faintly coming from where the little girl was. We strolled over to her. I couldnt see her face, she was sitting on a black Car, back facing us, With a iPod to her left blasting out the song.

" i Think i've seen her before" i said to Louis. He just nodded.

•Scarletts POV•

"Sissy! Sing to me!" i heard my little angel call. I laughed to myself. i've always loved singing, i wrote my own songs, and my own tunes. Vals & Music are the only reasons why im still here. But, My singing is more important to me. Nobodys actually ever heard me sing, except my bestfriend Jason & Valerie.

"Okay, Hold on." i yelled out to Vals, who started playing Give Your Heart a Break by demi lovato. i was humming along to the tune, while putting on my hoodie & Snap back. My Blue hair was tucked in my hood, so you couldnt really tell it was me. I decided to go a bit different today, & Wear Short Shorts, instead of my normal sweats. But i really didnt feel beautiful. im

Worthless.

Ugly.

Fat.

Unwanted.

Like everyone says. I've learned to believe them. The pain of the words they say to me, especially my own bestfriend.. ex-bestfriend... really hurts! But i've found other ways to deal with the pain...

"Hurry up sis!" my sister called out, knocking me out of my thoughts. i started making my way out & started singing along with the tune.

~~When your lips are on my lips

And our hearts beat as one

But you slip out of my fingertips

Every time you run, whoa-oh-whoa-oh-oh

Don't wanna break your heart

Wanna give your heart a break

I know you're scared it's wrong

Like you might make a mistake

There's just one life to live

And there's no time to wait, to waste

So let me give your heart a break

(Let me give your heart a break)

'Cause you've been hurt before