Chapter 8. Bet On Me.

•Scarlett's POV•

"Leave him alone, he's mines." the blonde said.

"You think you're cool cause you ate dinner with him?" The orange face said.

"He doesn't like you so dont get your hopes up." Fake boobs said.

Ever since yesterday evening when i went to Harry's house for dinner, i've been getting more verbal abuse today. I walked into school, just another normal day, but i didn't know that the entire school had heard about the dinner yesterday. I didn't even want to be there yesterday. These judgmental brats think i was making a move on him, and the one person i was dreading to face today was Alicia, Harry's girlfriend. If all these other random girls are pissed off, imagine how Alicia feels.

Speaking of the devil...

"Hey! Slut, what the hell is wrong with you? Harry doesn't like you! Get it threw that thick fat head of yours!" She snarled, inching closer. I was so fed up with people bitching about me making a move on Harry.

"You know what, Alicia? Why dont you sit down, shut up, and drink a big glass of I dont give a fuck? Sounds good?" I was actually proud of myself for standing up to her, i heard a few laughs behind me which also boosted my confidence a but more, but it dropped all too quickly when i saw Harry and his group walking my way, Zayn looking fine as hell! ... Wait. no, i meant he looked ugly, yeah i meant that.

"Why dont you back off?You know nobody likes you, yet you try to act cool?" Harry sneered looking at me in pure disgust. I felt a sharp pain run up my cheek as i fell to the ground. I rubbed the numb spot, and looked up to see who had slapped me, To my surprise, it was Alicia.

I heard laughter as i started feeling unwanted again.

"Close your legs slut, Nobody wants to see that." I wont lie, that hurt. Alicia laughed at her own remark as she grasped Harrys hand and began walking to first period. I quickly collected my belongings, and got on my feet and went to science. This was officially the worst way to start off the morning.

*****

"Alright boys, and girls,get into your groups." Mr.Mann called out. I've been given the topic 'Whales' to do for my project with Zayn. I really didn't want to do this project.

I got up from my seat and made my way over to Zayn, and much to my dismay he was with his group, i took a seat next to him, not wanting any conflict.

"Whales, uh i was thinking-" I said shakily, but then got cut off by Zayn's remark,

"Ha! This shouldn't be to hard, you already look and act like a whale." He laughed at his own joke, then high fived his mates. The whole class started laughing at me,

"Ok thats enough!" My teacher roared, pissed off. After a few more minutes of laughing, i started to talk again.

"Um, maybe we should go to the Whales Auditorium, they have a bunch of whale facts there." i said, trying my hardest to keep a civil conversation.

"You're joking right? I'm not going to be seen with you, ask your mom to take you, she'll be thrilled!" Zayn said getting laughs as a response from the whole class. He pushed it way to far this time. I glanced over at harry and he looked guilty and worried, but still laughing.

•Harry's POV•

Shits going down.

•Scarlett's POV•

I shot up out of my seat and looked Zayn straight in those big brown eyes. I felt the rage build up,

"My moms dead you fucking prick!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, everyone stopped laughing, and gasps filled the air Zayn stopped laughing immediately and guilt flushed over his face. I grabbed my books and ran out of class and straight into the girls washroom, I heard footsteps and then a male voice calling out my name repeatedly i ignored it, and locked my self in the stall. I stayed there for the rest of the period.

•Zayns POV•

How could i be so stupid? Sure, i hated this girl with a strong passion, but that doesn't mean i dont feel bad for making fun of her mom! I called after her but i gave up when she entered the girls washroom.

****

It's now lunch and the guilt has vanished, i dont know why. I walked over to the 'Popular' table in the cafeteria and said hi to my mates. Harry's been a little distant from me since the incident at science, not sure why.

"Did you see how fast she ran out of the room?!" Liam laughed.

"I know! Who knew that fatass could run like that!" Louis agreed.

"Yo! Guys, i just got that chicks number!" Harry said pointing to a hot blonde walking to her friends.

"Wow Harry nice going!" Niall congratulated him.

"You see young grasshopper, i can get any girl i want" He said winking at Niall, We all laughed at his use of words, when Louis replied,

"Yeah sure, I bet you cant get Scarlett" He remarked

"Ha, i bet i can!" he said cockily.

"Whoa, do i smell a bet forming?" Payne added.

"Harry, you know Scarlett hates your guts, what makes you think you can get her in your bed?" I asked.

"Zaynster, look. I have a charm, and besides i dont even want her in my bed."

"No, styles to late. I bet you cant get Scarlett to admit she likes you by the end of the Science project." Lou said propping his feet on the table. Harry looked deep in thought, and by now the entire cafeteria was waiting for his answer.

"And if i win?" He said,

" Slave for 3 months." Louis replied. Damn that was a good offer.

"Make it 5."

"4, Take it or leave it."

"Fine Tomlinson. Its a bet. I bet i can make Scarlett fall in love with me within 4 weeks."

We were all shocked, Lou and Haz shook hands, an everyone was picking sides. For some reason, deep down inside my heart, i didn't want Scarlett to fall for Harry... Strange.

Suddenly, Scarlett walked in with Melissa by her side. Her head hung low. Harry smirked at her presence.

Let the Games begin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well, there you have it.(:

Will Harry win? Or Louis?

Why does Zayn have this weird feeling?

Will the project ever begin?

Who do you think will win the bet?(:

comment bellow!

*******

65 fans for next chapter :]

*****

Love you loads ✌

Until next time,

~PurpleDinosaurLovesCarrots 💋