Special Guest

(Wow aren't you all lucky. Two chapters in one day c: so I want to ask you Listers a question, I'm thinking of making a FNAF {five nights at Freddy's} fanfic and before you go saying "there are enough of those" I want to know if you all would be willing to give it a chance? Want to make sure you all are happy. Oh and before I forget, whenever I finish this or get more done I'm going to take requests for youtuber x reader. I'll try my best to meet your expectations. That is all. Enjoy this Special Chapter!)

Max's P.O.V

As Y/N sleeps in my arms, I hold her to my chest. I don't know why but it is killing me to see her like this. It feels like razors to my heart. Like when my character dies in murder from Adam.
I pick her up and carry her to the couch. "Adam get up."
He giggles his 'evil laugh' "No Maxy."

I sigh "Adam please. y/n is out cold."

Adam suddenly gets up as if something clicked in his mind. "I'm gonna call Ohm. Maybe he can help? After all, you are all NECK TWISTERS!"

I put y/n down and face palm. "Adam, no. Just stop. She has been really nice to us, do not let it be in vain."

"I'm calling ohm!" He says a bit more frustrated.

"Fine! Do it! There is no reason to call him though!"

Adam calls "Hey buddy! What no! I did not kill a baby! No diaper babies either! Ohm! This is important, yes it is! I need you to come here. I'll give you the address...Long story. Ok? Ok great! Yes Max is here.. he got mad... He doesn't like the Neck twisters... " Adam looks at me and Im staring at him with a pissed off expression, the same face I showed when he told us he could chose the murderer in murder "Hey ohm? Get here ASAP, Max looks like is gonna kill me. OHM NOT COOL!" I faintly hear Ohm's laughing echoing out from Adams phone. "Bye ohm... -___-"

I laugh to myself as you could see a sweat drop from Adam. "Man, Why do you all either hate me or don't trust me." Adam says as he enters the kitchen.

I say "There is a reason NEVER TRUST NANNERS is a thing!" I laugh.

"Y/N trusts me..."

I sit dow near the couch and act a lot more shocked. "*gasp* what no. she must of been drunk." Adam remains silent, causing me to worry. I stare at Adam and see his saddened face.
I sit there staring, confused as to why but then the door bell rings and Adam goes gets it. I sit here, hold y/n's hand. Making sure she is ok. I don't know what is wrong with me. I feel different with her but Im not sure what it is.

Then Ohm walks in and all hell breaks lose.

Your P.O.V
I hear three male voices. One is dolphin like, the next is silent and mysterious and the last one sounds like a mexican fiesta is taking place.
I try to move but I can't. All I see really is that same damn face. The one that haunts me each night and hurts my closest ones.
Soon I'm being shaking awake by the silent voice. "Hey kid! wake up! We are all worried sick!" He says.
I make a noise in my throat and he laughs. "Don't worry Nanners and Gassy. She is fine. She passed out from stress it seemed"

I open my eyes to see this unknown figure. "Who are you?" I say weakly. Before he answers I see that my pillows are all ripped and feathers are everywhere. Adam is trying to pick up the peeled bananas and Max is trying so hard not to smash his head against the wall.
"I am ohm." I stare at him. "You look not like anything we'd all expect." He laughs some more.

"Don't worry sweetie. We will all help you." He says.

I smile softly, knowing I'll have to block him out also so he doesn't get hurt also.
I look up at the ceiling and close my eyes. "Thank you" I say before I smile a real smile. I drifted off into a sleep where I could actually rest.

(Sorry, I want to write more and this was what I came up with. Hopefully you like it. Thanks for reading. MyHitList out!)