I swear I'm not crazy

(Warning: this chapter maybe be a little dark....)

Your P.O.V

I awake in a empty dark room. I look around and see I am all alone. I begin to wonder. At first I'm walking but then I start running, like a unknown force is chasing me. I being to pant and heavily breathe. I feel blood coming down the corner of my mouth. I taste the iron in my mouth. My head begins to burn.
I stop running. I look down at my arms and see that dark blood is running down it. Dry blood covers some of my white tank-top. Funny, I was wearing my Markipler tank top. My pants are ripped and shredded. I feel a burning sensation in my eyes. It feels as if some how I got smoke it them.
I turn behind me and see a fuzzy light. The smoke took out my vision. I squint and see a fire. I walk over to it and feel sharp pains in my legs. I get there and see there are four other people there. My friend f/n, Max, and Adam are tied up to chairs surrounding the fire in a circle formation, backs towards the fire.
They are all gagged. F/n seems to be knocked out but unharmed. Max has blood coming from the corner of his mouth, scratches on the side of his head, and dry blood on his bare chest. Adam is bleeding from his legs and arms. He and Max seems to be knocked out also. "What is this...hell hold?" I say as I rush over to them but soon stop when I hear a voice that is mine but... isn't.
"What indeed?" I freeze and look past the three in front of me to see the fourth figure.
"Hello....Y/N...." It says. I shake my head and fall to the ground.

"No...No....No....NO!" I say/scream. I feel the rush of wind and look up to see It looking back at me.

"Yes, my beloved." It grabs my chin and pulls it up so my face is facing directly at it.
It's eyes are soulless. The black abyss with white pupils. It has short black hair with clear signs of blood on it. Old and new. It has blood running down Its mouth, neck, and upper body. It has some shards of glass in both it's arms. Scars are clear on Its left arm. I look down to where It's heart would be and see something horrible. I see blood, scars, marks, and glass covering it.
I close my eyes knowing, no... understanding It. I begin to cry but no one could hear my cries. Screaming begins to take place. First a bloody curdling scream from Max then Adam then F/n. But it doesn't stop there. Oh no... I hear it mixed into a thousand screams. Growing louder and louder with each passing scream.
"I'll bury you away. Like I did last time" I manage to say. It responds somehow through this agonizing screaming "Yes my beloved. Who'll believe you? All you have... Is me!" It lunges at me along with thousands of people who appear to be the owners of these screams.

I wake up in a panic and open my door to see both Adam and Max opening their doors in a panic. We all say at the same time "Did you have a dream?"