Finding Adam

Your P.O.V

I continue to shout "Adam?! ADAM!? WHERE ARE YOU!? PLEASE ADAM!"

After about minutes of looking -which felt like hours- I feel something drag me under. Diction and Lui see me go under. They rush over but I can't see them. Water is rushing all around me and I can't tell up from down. In the mean time I'm trying to push off whatever dragged me under. Whatever had me let go and I resurface to see Nick and Lui laughing at me. "What?"

"That was Adam!" Nick yells laughing so hard he fell back into the water.

I turn around to face Adam but all my anger suddenly goes away. I must of resurfaced to a different part of the beach. The water was much clearer, the rocks were more smooth, the sand was much more softer and somehow, somehow the sky seemed prettier. It was like I entered a portal to another universe.
"Do you like?" Adam says with a smile, knowing he just got out of me yelling at him.

"Yes I do." I nod and smile.

"Good." Adam says while grabbing my hand pulling me away from everyone.

Max's P.O.V

"Hey guys? Did anyone find Adam or Y/N?" I yell.

Lui yells "Yea! Adam dragged her under the water and then took her to another part of the beach."

Sark shakes his head "That slippery banana."

Chilled and Mini swim up to me. "Max, get out of the water. We need to talk to you"

I look at them "Save your breath, I know what is going on here." I begin to swim to the last area I saw Y/N but suddenly I'm stopped by Mark.
"Max, You don't want to do this. He wouldn't do that to you." He says.

"Oh really!? Explain Renee backstabbing me!" I scream with tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Max, stop trying to blame Adam! You and I both know Adam didn't have anything to do with it!" Mark yells back. I shove him into the water and go find that snake Adam and my love Y/N.

(Ok sorry about not posting but I have a good reason- my couch ate my iPod and we just found it a two days ago. Thank you for waiting :) You peeps are so amazing! Thank you for all of your support! This means a lot to me. Knowing I can write these stories and there are people who actually enjoy them makes me smile. Thank you again so much, have a great day and don't forget- you all are beautiful <3)