Accident?

Your P.O.V

Adam gets up from the sand and gently pushes me to the side. "I told her the truth Max. I knew you couldn't do it so I did it for you.'

Max responds in a harsh voice "You think trying to trick her into that tale, you think that y/n will ever love you? You turned Renee on me! My best friend betrayed me and keeps taking my girlfriend away from me!"

"Max! You know I didn't have anything to do with Renee! In fact she wanted me and a few others to keep a eye on you so you don't hurt yourself and the ones you love."

There was more screaming but I toned it out. I couldn't handle the screaming anymore. It was breaking my heart. I've heard enough screaming before and the last thing I want- need- is for my heroes to fight each other.
Tears threaten my eyes as the sun sets over the horizon. I see the rest of the gang slowly make their way over here from the water. I look at Max and Adam who are screaming at each other like no other and decided I need to act. I walk between them and push them both away from each other.

"Enough! Friends are not suppose to fight! Friends aren't suppose to accuse the other without talking it out!" I yell. Everyone stops and stares at me. I look at Max who holds this hatred in his eyes.

"Max, He is your best friend. I may not know him like you do but I know he wouldn't do-" thud.
I fall backwards and hit my head on the rock. I sit up and touch the back of my head. Blood.
I look up to the person who did this. "M-M-Max?!" I say to Him. He just stares at me with a blank stare. As if he is trying to comprehend what just happened or what he did. I begin to cry.

No one's P.O.V
Sark and Mark start booking it over to y/n and them while Mini, Diction, Lui, and Chilled stand there in the water with the blank stare Max has expect they know what just happened.
Max tries calming y/n down after he snaps out of it but is pushed away from her by Sark,(who may I add) is extremely pissed. Y/N cries into Mark's shoulder while Max keeps saying he is sorry and he loves you but Y/n doesn't want to hear it. She thought she would be safe with him. That she finally escaped her demons but she was wrong. Her demons were just waiting for this to happen. to show her,she really is alone. That even her hero- her Gassy doesn't want her. That is what she thinks. What she doesn't know is that Max hates himself so much and that she was his missing piece to his puzzle.
But they won't figure that out till later. They still have to get through more issues and trials till y/n and him realize they are meant to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok this chapter has me on edge, I'm not sure how I feel about it. What do you guys think? Oh and by the way Max pushed you- *whispers* He didn't mean to hurt you. If there is anything you don't like or think I could improve upon-feel free to leave a comment and I will read it. I love hearing what you guys have to say. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter... ;-;
See you guys around! <3