Nightmares in our heads

hey Listers ((yes you are now my listers)) How do you feel about hand made covers? Let me know please. MyHitList out!
P.s thank you for the comments. It means alot)

Your P.O.V

We all walk into my living room and sit down on a couch. I actually sit down on the floor, hugging my knees. Adam looks at Max then at me and he smiles. "Are we gonna discuss this dream we all happen to have?" Adam says clearly worried.

"There isnt much to discuss." I say. I look at Max who somehow looks like he is just getting over a hangover which is almost impossible because it has only been 5 hours.

"We all were there and we were each having a different point of view. Max and yours was from the chair you two were tied to." I say.

"y/n, How do did you know?" Adam says.

"Because this has happened before. Except it wasnt as bad and I doubt you two actually had it too."

"Actually, about a year ago I had a dream where I was tied up to wall and I remember a face like yours. There was that thing again and before It was gonna 'kill me', you jumped infront of it and It stapped you instead. Right in your stomach area" Max says.

I hug my knees tighter and stand up. I lift up my Markipler shirt to the begining of my rips to reveal a scar in my stomach area. "I did get stabbed. Somehow a part of us is moved into this 'Nightmare realm" ruled by this thing. Im the only one who gets hurt though." I say. I look at them with tears in my eyes. I know what they are thinking. The same thing they all think. I walk behind the couch and say "Im sorry. If I could stop this I would."
I run into my room and head straight into my closest to find the white tank top and destroyed pants. I find the shirt and it is indeed, covered in blood stains. My pants are ripped to shreds.
I fall to the floor. "Why me?! WHY! They don't deserve this! I don't either but DO IT TO ME AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I shout into the air.
My eyes begin to feel heavy and a little be light headed. I feel anger surround my heart. Smashing into it with the help of pain.
I feel a touch on my shoulder and turn around to see Max. I pass out. As I'm falling over Max catches me. He whispers "I've got you. I'm never letting go."