Time apart

(Amor is Gassy's pet name for you. Amor means love in Spanish.)

Recap:
Y/N, Max, Adam, Mark, Sark, Chilled, Nick, Mini, and Lui went to the beach together and everyone was having a good time till Adam went missing and you found him but you also found out what happened with Renee and Max. After hearing this Max found you and Adam but he assumed the worst and while Adam and him were fighting-you broke them apart and firmly told Max to hear Adam out. Max pushed you though and caused you, now, to have a bleeding head. The others came to your side of the beach but only Mark and Sark came to the rescue while Max desperately tries to tell you he is sorry.

Your P.O.V

After that 'accident' Sark drove Mark, Adam, Max, and I home while the others stayed behind to clean up. They said they would come by later though.
On the way home Max sat in front and he kept his back to the road. He kept trying to apologize and he kept saying he loves me but each time he does that Adam squirts him with a water bottle he found. Mark and him kept cleaning the blood from my head and continued to put pressure on it the whole ride home.

-At the house-

"Y/n! Stop moving! Let me clean the cut!" Sark says firmly.

"I'm trrrrrrying." I respond. We are all in my living room while Max pances around in the kitchen which is connected openly to my living room, so basically they all saw him walking while I was faced towards the TV so Sark could have better lighting.

"Easy Sark! Don't hurt her!" Mark says worryingly.

"Well I wouldn't have to worry about it if SOMEONE just kept CALM!"

"Guys! Fighting caused this in the first place so can we just stop and fix this?!" I say.

They both nod and Sark continues to fix the cut. "Do you have any bandages Y/N?" Sark asks.

"Yea in my Bedroom."

"Hey Adam can you go get it?" Sark asks.

Adam just nods his head and leaves to my room. He has been quite since the accident. Every now and again he would tell Max to shut the hell up though. I remained silent through that. I didn't know what to do. I kept blaming myself for this yet I also blame Max. I don't want to blame the one I love most but shouldn't he be able to control himself? Right?
Before I continue to question more Adam comes back with the bandages.

"Here." Adam says.

Sark takes the bandages and wraps it over my head where the cut is located. "Ok Y/N, Mark and I will be back tomorrow to check up on you. If it isn't even a little better by tomorrow, I'm going to take you to the hospital."

I nod.

"Ok good. See you tomorrow. Get better sweetheart." He kisses my head.

"See you Y/N! Pleasepleaseplease get better!" Mark says as he tightly hugs me. I smile and nod. They wave and leave.

Now it was just us three. It was silent for three hours till Adam got up to go to the bathroom. That's when Max smoothed his way to the floor in front of me. He kneeled right infront of me and he grabbed both my hands. I looked away, confused and hurt.

"Listen Amor, I didn't mean to do that. I love you more than I knew was possible. Please say something. I'm sorry. I hate myself greatly, please Amor. please." He says and holds my cheek.

I turn my head. "No. Please just get away from me Max. You don't have to move out, just we can't be together. I need a break from you." I say this with a shaky voice while tears fill my eyes. I can't kick him out then I wouldn't be able to see him but I can't be with him with a clouded head of what just happened.

"I understand. Please don't forget, I love you and I'll never leave your side." he kisses my cheek and goes into his room while Adam exits the bathroom and sits next to me.

"I'm sorry Y/n. This was my fault." He hugs me.

"N-No... It-It's fine. *whimpers* M-Ma-Max." I begin to cry into his shoulder. I just lost the love of my life and my hero by my own hands.

Haha you screwed up. You loooost him. It says. Oh? you thought You lost me? Well surprise! I'm back and I'll never leave!

-------

Don't panic! Ok everyone settle down- this is the beginning of the huge story. Calm down friends! xD
Oh and I feel like Sark is gonna become a dad figure and mark will become a brother figure. What do you think about it?

Ok now that's over with- for anyone who is confused about it. Remember during my first few chapters, that thing that taunted the crew? <max, you, and adam?> Well he is back. Hehe... Hope you enjoyed. <3