Skype is a wonderful thing

(First off This is some stuff i like and this is just what I imagine this to look like. Apologies if you don't like it but that's what I can do. And no it will not be colored because I can't color.
You can imagine whatever you want but this is how I imagine it.
Second- homework and life gets busy. Sorry. Anyways. Here you go!...
Edit: I took the pic off cause I hated the way it looked)

Your P.O.V
I wake up in my room, feeling well rested. I hear mumbling from outside my door. I remember that the house was a mess from yesterday thanks to Ohm, Max, and Adam. I walk towards the door and almost hesitate. Afraid as to what it is on the next side.
I open the door a little to see into the room and I feel a cool breeze come into my room. I open the door all the way and walk into the room. I look around the room and see it is spotless.
I smile and walk to the couch. I see Ohm passed out on the couch and Max is out on the floor. I turn around to see Adam passed out onto the countertop holding a sponge. I smirk and laugh softly.
I quickly remember the mumbling I heard from before. It sounds as if people are talking over Skype or something. I go into "Adam's" room and see he is/was skyping Markiplier, Sark, and Vanoss. I walk into the camera view and I hear Sark yell "Hey guys! Look what Seananners has been hiding from us!"

Vanoss laughs a little bit and Mark shakes his head. Mark says "Hello little lady."

I blush and sit down in front of the laptop. "Hi Mark and Vanoss" I wait a second or two and said "and Sark." Mark starts laughing with Vanoss. "Haha Sark! She likes us better then you!"

"Oh whatever. I'm just too good." Sark says.

"Sure Sark. Whatever you say. Just keep thinking that." Vanoss responds.

Mark looks at me and asks "What's your name little miss?"

I blush at the nickname he has given me. "I'm y/n. Why was Adam skyping you trio?"

"We were gonna play some Murder but Max came into that room and said he had to help clean the house." Vanoss said.

"Ya they made a mess of my house...after Renee broke up with Max, I saw him and Adam come out of a bar and I wanted to help them like they helped me." I say.

"How did they help you?" Sark says.

"They saved my life. Just like you guys. I remember one time I just wanted to go but then I watched your video, Sark and I was happy. Same with you two. No matter what day I was having, Vanoss, you always made me laugh.
And Markiplier.... I watched your Draw my life and I understood how you felt because my father was never there for me. He was just so...(I turn away because the memories are too much) awful..." I couldn't continue but the look I see on Mark's face makes me smile. I see he understands.

"Where do you live?" Vanoss and Sark asks at the same time out of nowhere.

"I live on 56 north Blade street.'' ~authors note:made up street~

I see all three of them write it down.

"Thank you. See you soon." Sark winks and disappears from the call.

"It will be a blast!" Vanoss is gone.

"I understand y/n. I really do. Can't wait to meet you." Mark's smiles slowly disappears with the call.

Then, I'm all alone in the room. I'm staring into a blank laptop screen. Suddenly, I hear the door open and someone walks towards me.
They lay down on the bed beside me and pull me into their arms. "I understand too. Y/n. I'll treat you right. My special mexican." Max says as he pulls me into his chest.

(Sorry but hey I gave you something. I'll be making another chapter picture soon. I already made the chapter so I just need to make the picture. Oh well, I'm trying. Anyways, I wanted to ask you listers, Who's your favorite Youtuber? leave in the comments if you want. MyHitList out!

Heh...heh... The drawing was better paper...)