What's in their heads?

Sark's P.O.V
I watch as they take y/n away in a ambulance. My attention is then turned to the car accident in front of me. Broken glass and shattered bricks surround all of us. How could this happen? She.. She was like a daughter to me.... Forgive me, I have failed to protect you.. Y/N..
Something compels me to look at my hand. I see blood.. This is not mine..
--
Sark lost a daughter
--
Mark's P.O.V
I picking up the bricks and smashing them against the car that nearly if not did kill y/n. The guy is still dead on the hood of his truck. Hate fills my heart. I rush over to his corpse. I grab a brick and begin smashing it against his back while screaming at him for hurting my lil girl. My lil sis. I had someone who understood my passion for helping people. I had someone that I helped and all she did was help anyone she could.
"YOU F###ING BA$$T@-D!!!" I scream as I smash more bricks on this corpse. I suddenly stop and check my hand. Blood?
---
Mark lost a little sister
---
Adam's P.O.V
I give up. Y/N was my light. She lite up the room by just being there. Her smile shined brighter than any star in the sky. I was up on cloud 9 whenever I was with her. She brought me so much happiness that I forgot that she wasn't mine.. and never will be.  I forgot that she was in constant hidden pain. I forgot the weight she carried around day to day.. I love her so much and yet I know so little about her.  My hand starts feeling warm. I look down at it and see blood.
---
Adam lost his light
---
Max's P.O.V
I just stand there... Staring off into the direction in which they took Y/N away. This is the second time I cause Y/N to get hurt...
"Babygirl.. My love.. My everything.. Please be ok... You mean so much to me...
GOD IF YOU ARE THERE...TAKE ME NOT HER PLEASE! I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE AFTER ALL THIS!! WHY DO YOU DO THIS!!! HURT ME NOT HER!! NOT MY WORLD!!! SHE IS THE REASON WHY I BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCES... Please...kill me.. Not her."
Sark, Mark and Adam come up and hug me..
I look down at my hand.. And see blood..

"It will be all fine"
---
Max lost everything
---

(Please please please go listen to best of me by sum 41 cause it is Max right now. And don't worry, this is not even close to being over.
P.s the car accident was in a brick building along a four way intersection but uh there wasn't any pictures for that so sorry)