Teardrops

(Quick update- click on the picture above to see it better, I like it and wish I could show more of it but oh well. Anyways, sorry I didn't update yesterday I thought maybe doing two in one day was enough and yesterday was just kinda I'm tierd kind of day so enough of me talking, enjoy chapter 4!)

Your P.O.V

Max engulfs me into a hug and says "H-Help....me...." For a few minutes we stand there hugging each other while I rub his back. Before I realize it, he falls asleep on my shoulder. With one hand I open my door from behind back and push it away so it is fully open.
I slowly walk to my bed with Max on my shoulder. He actually sleep walks, following me as if he knew my every step. As if he has been here before, but that is impossible right?
As we get to my bed, I walk over the right side of my bed because the other side is pressed against the wall. I lay Max in the middle of my bed. I pull covers from underneath him and blush darkly. I didn't realize it earlier but he was shirtless and in red boxers. I continue to blush as I pull the covers over him. I lean down and kiss his head "Always." I whisper answering his plead from earlier.
I walk out of the room and close the door but before I do, I say "Goodnight Max." I whisper "I love you." I close the door and I swear to god, I see a smile spread across his lips.
I walk over to his 'room' and open it. I see someone has made a little hole in my wall. "He must of punched it." I say quietly. I walk over to it and see light shining through. I look through it and see Adam on the other side. He was sitting on his bed... well mine but I guess his.... with his headphones in, playing on his laptop.
I turn around and push the bed a little bit closer so I could hear him talk. Besides Max's, Adam's voice can help me drift off to sleep. I get into bed and lay on my back, listening to Adam mumbling. "Ya Mark, She is pretty. No Jack....OHM!!!" I laugh a little.
I stare at the ceiling and close my eyes. It touch my cheek and feel a few tears on them. Before I let my hand fall off my cheek, I say "I'll never be alright." With that I drift off into a sleep. It was more of a Hellish Nightmare.

(Sorry this chapter is short. it seems so to me at least. I'll try to make it longer next time. MyHitList out!)