Confessions, Pain, Nighmares, Oh my!

(Full sentences in Italics are It speaking)

Max's P.O.V

It was about 10p.m. Everyone was in bed. Sark even decided to sleep over today but that is a minor detail. I was in the door frame that leads towards the living room/kitchen. I see y/n sitting there. I can hear her silent cries and pleads. I want nothing more than to go and comfort her but I don't want to cause anymore pain. So instead I just watch while my own heart slowly drowns.
After about a minute of watching this I can't take it any longer. I begin to walk over to her but I feel hand grab my shoulder. "I know... just please let me talk to her." Adam whispers.

I sigh. I turn to face him and whisper "She deserves better. Go then. You are better for her than I could ever be." I then turn back to y/n and smile. It was the saddest smile I have ever made but I made it anyways because I know she will be in better hands.

Adam walks past me and comforts her. I stand in my door way. "I love you y/n. I love you so much." Adam says.

He just confessed.. In front of me.

I turn into my room and shut the door. The pain in my chest is unbearable. I keep trying to tell myself she is in better hands but for some reason, nothing feels more right than to have her in my own hands.

That's because you two are meant to be. It says

Your P.O.V

I wake up and I look around. Outside was cloudy and I couldn't see two inches in front of my window. I get up and suddenly remember what happened last night.

"Adam... confessed?... Oh no..." I say.

I start to look around for the others till I hear a all too familiar voice.

Are you gonna crush him like you crushed Max?

"Shut up." I respond.

You gonna leave him? You going to destroy him like you did Max? Do you even know what you are doing to him?

"Go away"

Fine but go, go look for Max. See what you did.

I begin to walk. I don't really know what direction it is. It's as if my body can sense where to go. After a few minutes I end up at a door.

Open it.

I grab the handle and turn. I close my eyes and push it open. After a five seconds a foul scent hits my nose causing my eyes to shoot open.

My eyes land upon a horrific scene. Max lay on the bed, dead. His blood soaked the mattress.

"No Max. Please Max..Oh God no." My eyes water up and I fall to my knees. I grab the area right above my heart. I grasp onto my shirt and slowly crawl over to him. When I arrive I touch his stone cold face. "I.. I didn't mean for this to happen... No.. I love you... please no." I begin to cry. Then everything turns blurry and...

And I wake up.

--------------

Sorry for such the short chapter but I wanted to update ASAP. oh and slightly sorry for scaring you. I'd never just cut off Max like tha -don't worry I'd never cut him off- Anyways, Hope you enjoyed.