Sanic, surprise boxes and EEEAAA.

(12/3/14)

WOW I'VE HAD A WILD WEEK. I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER EITHER! LET US GET STARTED SHALL WE?

In this under the rock moment we had Thanksgiving break! Which was wild in and of itself!

I just went to my brothers. It was annoying because it was all my sister-in-laws family. But a cute little girl named Jorga followed me around. It was nice and annoying.

Then I hung out with my sister. Everything was soooo bad.. To give you a short version: I thought she was moving to Florida in a few days (this was sunday) so, I asked her to pick me up today. I knew I had to have some kind of cover story for this. So what I did was enlist Tyler's help. My mother dropped me off at his house and I was a messy wreck. I don't trust my sister or her friends (with damn good reasoning) so I asked for his pocket knife. He told me things would be okay and just to go have fun.

Sooo many things could have gone bad but somehow they all came together in good. I thank God. I really do. I could have gotten into sooo much trouble or hurt/killed. I didn't, I survived it and got out without trouble. So did Tyler. I will mule over this more later because this is just an update section and I want to get everything down.

Also, I have been extremely depressed form that scenario because I learned my sister is really just a terrible person. I had this huge infatuation with the thought of having a sister my age. It just didn't work.. I was really, really sad.

So, Tyler being the amazing person he is.. He gave me a huge hug and held onto me. I loved it.. He knows the only way to make me feel better is a hug. (even though I dislike touch, if I don't mind it from you.. hugs go a long way.)

Rumors started up from that. I hated it with everything inside me and pretty much lost myself. I went off on AJ and Tyler over it. This is what the rumor was:

I had kissed him on the cheek or he did so to me. And that he's cheating on his girlfriend with me.

There is so much bullsh*t in that sentence I can't even begin to explain to you how much of that is just worthless.

TYLER ISN'T LOW ENOUGH TO CHEAT, AND WHY WOULD HE WANT ME? I hate that. I really do. All I wanted was comfort and a peace of mind. AND I GET THIS?

This irritates me to the point that I want to rip the girl who said it apart. Agh.

I just don't think I'll hug Tyler or AJ anymore. They really don't deserve me tainting their reputation. The funny part is it looks more like AJ and I are dating than it does Tyler by a LONG SHOT.

Speaking of AJ, he bought me a game! Garry's Mod. I love it soooo much. It is really funny, because you can do almost ANYTHING in this game. We got stuff from the Workshop like a Nyan cat gun (and of course some FNAF NPCs). We've played it the past two days with Colton and AJ's cousin John. :D

funny fact! I've been writing fan fictions now. It's about teachers. I know people automatically assume something sexual when you hear that word. But it's not, I just make little scenes play out that I wish would really happen.

LIKE MY SCHOOL BURNING DOWN. c: