Can you reject yourself?

(10/17/14)

This week feels like the longest week ever. I almost have no time to do anything anymore. I haven't even written from how overly stressed and busy I am. I'm ready to just go to bed and stay there. I don't even care anymore.

I wish school would slow down a bit though. I'm so tired. The world is draining (to say the least)

I'm in a play now too! Romeo and Juliet. I got Tybalt! I'm really happy with this, I get to be an angry man! Hahahaaa!

I have two classes and band left. Meeeehhh and I don't have to stay afterschool for an hour too! I hope these next few class periods are easy, I'm ready to sleep man.

My fish isn't doing good.. He's all meh in his little bowl.. I know it's somehow my fault. He's got a disease where his belly geat bloated and I guess his fins get infected too because.. his fins look like they're rotting off him.

My baby ;-; Oh well.. All I can do is research home remedies and blah blah blah.. Maybe it'll save my baby.

Sooo tired.. I know I'm getting enough sleep why does waking up early make me feel so ew..?

Maybe it's just school itself that likes to make me feel this way :|

My grades aren't that bad though.. And my friendships are pretty mild too.

My homelife is getting worse too.. Agh.. :/ I don't ahve enough time in the rest of this period to explain that.

back to school! Chemistry first.. then New Testament.. ew New Testament. :/ I hate just sitting and listening to him. MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING.

me with Chemistry.. (to an extent)