Chapter 12

{You all must be real bored in quarantine I left Wattpad for 2 weeks and came back to 600+ notifications. That's when I knew I needed to get a new chapter out ASAP}

We'll it's Saturday and ya know what that means? No school and no Charlotte. Not gonna lie it's been a little annoying all week hearing Rowan go on and on about Charlotte and all the long FaceTime calls at night and everything else they've been doing.

So now we're having a siblings day. Given there will be a new baby here in a few months we don't have very many sibling days with just us left.

"Alright Auggie today is all about you. Where do you want to go" Rowan asks while we're eating breakfast.

"Can we get a puppy?" Auggie asks.

"No you can get a puppy" Ben says

"Why not? I already have the perfect name picked out" He says.

"Let's hear it" I say.

"Auggie doggie" He says.

"I like it. Let's go get the kid a puppy" I say

"If you come back with a puppy you aren't allowed back in the house" My mom says.

"I don't make promises" I say

"Great" She says sarcastically

So the three of us go get dressed and ready then leave.

"Are we actually going to get a puppy?" Rowan asks as I'm driving.

"We're not gonna get a puppy but we're gonna get Auggie another type of pet" I say.

"Yay!" Auggie says in the back seat

We arrive at the pet store and go inside. I take them straight to the small animal section.

"Auggie come here I want to show you something" I say. We walk over to the supplies and I saw him a bunch of different hamster cages. "Pick one" I say.

He picks out a red and blue plastic one.

"Is this a good idea?" Rowan asks.

"Yeah my mom loves hamsters I had like five when I was little" I say.

Auggie pics out his little hamster. She was golden colored.

"What are you gonna name her Augster?" Rowan asks.

"I'm gonna name her Honey" He says.

"That's a very cute name" I say.

We get some food and Auggie picks out some toys for her and then we pay and head home. Auggie did not put her down the entire way home.

When we arrive home I go in first.

"Mom we're home and we brought a surprise" I say when I walk in.

"It better not be a puppy" She says.

"It's not" I say and show her Auggie's new hamster.

"Oh my god. She's so cute!" My mom exclaims.

"Thank you" Auggie says. "I named her Honey" He adds.

"That's such a cute name!" My mom says.

We went up to Auggie's room and helped him set up her cage. She ran around his room in her little ball. Auggie spent the rest of the day watching her, holding her and playing with her. He's in love