Chapter 32

{not my account being hacked 💀 I guess someone couldn't wait for the last chapter}

10 years later;

They never got back together. That one little fight absolutely destroyed their relationship. I guess it wasn't that strong to begin with. To be fair they were dating long distance for a year, never saw each other and then just abruptly got engaged, had a baby and moved in together.

That's ok. Rowan and I got the best thing out of this, each other. Ten years later and we are still going strong.

The rest of high school was ok. We kept it a secret for the most part. Only a couple of close friends knew. I couldn't imagine the rumors that would fly if we didn't keep it a secret.

For college we both ended up leaving Florida. We moved up to Massachusetts and went to schools about an hour and a half away from each other.

College was great. We were at each others schools every other weekend for the most part. Partying, clubs, drinking. We went a little crazy. I had the time of my life and I got to do it all with her. Leaving after those weekend we're always hard. The summer before junior year of high school I would have never imagined that.

After college we moved into a little studio apartment together in Boston. I love that apartment it holds some of our best memories. We still live near Boston, just not in that apartment.

She proposed to me when we were 22. We were spending the week back in Florida to visit our families. We went to the beach where we initially met and she popped the big question while we were there. Obviously I said yes.

The wedding was beautiful. It was held in New York since they have amazing venues there and half of Rowan's family and friends live there.

We went to Paris on our honeymoon. A little basic but we have talked about going there since we were teenagers and it was our first vacation together outside of the country.

At 24 Rowan gave birth to our beautiful twin girls, Willow and Ivy. We did IVF to have them. We implanted two eggs, one was mine and the other was hers, thinking only one would stick. We were thrilled when we found out they both stuck.

Willow is very easy-going, she loves new places and people. She is always happy no matter what. We could go to the post office and she would be thrilled. Ivy is a bit slower to warm up to things. She is very observant and calm. I love them both so much.

Auggie is doing great. He is 20 now and in college down in Tampa, Florida. He's loving every moment of it. We get pictures and videos from him all the time.

Ocean is 10 now and reminds me so much of Auggie when we was his age. I love the age gap. Having a kid brother in your 20s is so fun. I would say we have more of a fun aunt/nephew relationship instead of at sister/brother relationship.

My mom is doing great. She loves having her baby Ocean. He is the center of her world. I'm not jealous at all. I have my own life and kids now so I get it. She went on a dates after Ben but never found someone she liked enough for a second date. I have a feel once she's older she'll meet someone.

Ben is doing well too. He got remarried around 5 years ago. His new wife is nice, I'm gonna be honest I don't know much about her. Rowan says my mom is was the better stepmom.

That is basically it. We finally have our perfect little life together and I couldn't be happier.

{Our ship has finally sailed 🚢}