Chapter 23

{Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoy the Valentine's Day special :) If you have any plans tonight (with a S/O or not) feel free to drop it in the comment. My best friend and I are doing a little movie date on Netflix Party

Big shoutout to ConfusedClown12 for giving me this idea

Also this chapter is over 2000 words, I don't remember the last time I did that. Stuff gets a little heated in more then one way}

12am;

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" Rowan asks me. We're laying in my bed cuddling. We have school tomorrow but we're going to stay up a little late just to spend time together.

"I have nothing planned for tomorrow" I say.

"Well would you like to go on a little dinner date for Valentine's Day?" She asks.

"Is this you asking me to be your Valentine?" I ask.

"It is" She says.

"Then I would love to" I say.

"Yay" Rowan says with a cute little smile on her face. I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"What about our parents?" I ask.

"They're not going to know." She says. "They're going out to dinner and we don't have to babysit Auggie. He is starting a new tradition of going over to my grandparents and making heart cookies." She says.

"Well that sounds like the world is lining up for us to go out on a date" I say.

"It does" She says. "I'll be the planner though" She says.

"Whatever we end up doing I'll be happy with" I say.

* * *

"Good morning girls" My mom says as Rowan and I walk downstairs. Ben was making pancakes while my mom and Auggie were sitting at the table.

"Good morning" We both say.

"Do you two have any fun valentines plans for tonight?" Ben asks as he puts the last pancake on the plate.

"Maybe with Corey" My mom says to me.

"Or maybe with Charlotte" Ben says to Rowan.

"Nope. Corey hasn't asked me" I say.

"And I haven't talked to Charlotte in weeks" Rowan says.

"Well you two can always hangout here and have a movie night or something" My mom says.

"Yeah that's probably what we'll end up doing" Rowan says.

"Dad, you really should have made the pancakes heart shaped" Auggie says.

"Next Valentine's Day when your mom is cooking we will have heart shaped pancakes. I'm not that skilled" Ben says.

"Ok good" Auggie says.

We ate breakfast then everyone went to do what they have to do today. For Rowan, Auggie and I that is school. Ben has work and my mom is on maternity leave so she is home all day.

Rowan and I walk into 1st period and I go and take my usual seat next to Corey and Rowan sits behind me.

"Good morning" Corey says.

"Good morning" I say back.

"Would you want to go out for Valentine's Day tonight?" He asks.

"I actually already have plans for tonight" I say.