Chapter 8

Back to school.

It was nice having basically five weeks off but I am so happy to be back. Sitting at home all day with your mom bugging you every two seconds is not fun. 

So it is not only my first day back it is Rowan's first day here. They know we are step sisters so they are putting her in almost all my classes. We only have two periods where we are not together.

I also have some exciting news, my mom has a doctors appointment tonight and we get to see the baby for the first time. But that is later on.

The second we get to my first period class we go up to the teacher who is sitting at her desk.

"Hi Ms. Williams" I say.

"Hi Sabrina" She starts. "You have so much to catch up on and I am so sorry. I saved all the graded glasswork and homework assignments from the month you were out in this folder" She says and hands me a filled folder. "I'm going to give you three weeks to do it because I know all you other teachers are going to be piling more work on to you plus the semester ends in three weeks" She says.

"Thank you so much" I say.

"You're welcome. Tell your little buddy Corey he better not skip my class today because he has almost as much as you" She says. Corey comes to school late almost everyday and well him having the class 1st period isn't too great for him.

I smile. "I will"

"Now, you must be Rowan." The teacher says to Rowan who has been standing there watching the entire time.

"I am. It is nice to meet you" Rowan says

"It is nice to meet you too" Ms Williams says and as she does the bell rings. "Why don't you take a seat next to Sabrina since Mr. Fogelmanis has yet to show up" She says and that is what we do.

"Do you like her?" Rowan asks quietly after we sit down.

"I love her. I've known her since freshman year" I say.

Right as I say that a girl walks in and sits in the back of the class.

"Who is that?" Rowan asks and she looks like she is in shock.

There it is. The bing of jealous running through my body.

"That's Charlotte" I say.

She fits Rowan's type, blondes.

"She's beautiful" She whispers.

I didn't say anything.

A few minutes later Corey tries to sneak in but Ms. Williams notices.

"Mr. Fogelmanis, red folder on my desk" She says and he goes and picks it up. She scares him just a little bit. "It is due in 3 weeks" She adds.

"Thanks Ms. Williams" Corey says.

Since Rowan stole Corey's seat he went and sat in the only other empty desk which happens to be the desk next to the Charlotte girl.

Rowan goes onto her phone, which is very unlike her. She would never do that in class. I got nosey and watched what she was doing. She was texting Corey, telling him to find out if Charlotte is a lesbian or bi.

This is going to be a great rest of the year.